By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 - Silent Night Trailer

Can't wait !

Around the Network

Cool trailer.

Here is some impressions from the gametrailers crew at PSX. That really convinced me that it's worth getting.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ls5fjo/the-order--1886-the-order--1886-at-playstation-experience 

Don't copy random editorials.

After watching this trailer a few times, I think it maybe one of the best trailers I've ever seen in my life.

Looks great, i seriously dont know if i should buy this and bloodborne or GGXRD with bloodborne

Sick trailer! Reminds me of the launch trailer the first Gears of War got. Can't wait to try it out.

Around the Network

The game looks so good. Some of those looked like it was real people for a few seconds.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

This game looks amazing. Funny how the haters don't commenting anymore on this game whenever it gets a good preview or trailer. They only come out when there is some bad preview/article written on this game.

This is a day 1 purchase for me.

Seems like sony have completely given up showcasing the ''gameplay''. At least the cinematics look good though.

foodfather said:
Seems like sony have completely given up showcasing the ''gameplay''. At least the cinematics look good though.

You should look at the gameplay from PSX, that is awesome.

Nothing wrong with a cinematic trailer either, I wonder why there always needs to be a negative spin to it.

GTAexpert said:
foodfather said:

You should look at the gameplay from PSX, that is awesome.

Nothing wrong with a cinematic trailer either, I wonder why there always needs to be a negative spin to it.

Do you remember the cinematic trailers of this crappy game ? How was it called ? Ha yeah, The Last Of Us

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m