By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 - Silent Night Trailer

It was the game that I was excited for, from the begining.
I don't want to see anything more from the game so I won't watch this trailer.
I'm sold to the game anyway.( IF it gets respectable reviews that is)

Around the Network
Aerys said:
GTAexpert said:
foodfather said:
Seems like sony have completely given up showcasing the ''gameplay''. At least the cinematics look good though.

You should look at the gameplay from PSX, that is awesome.

Nothing wrong with a cinematic trailer either, I wonder why there always needs to be a negative spin to it.

Do you remember the cinematic trailers of this crappy game ? How was it called ? Ha yeah, The Last Of Us

Oh, is it that game which was the worst recieved game of 2013 and sold like shit? I fear for this game now, what if it turns out to be like that shit game?

That was one stunning trailer

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Nkh3 said:
It was the game that I was excited for, from the begining.
I don't want to see anything more from the game so I won't watch this trailer.
I'm sold to the game anyway.( IF it gets respectable reviews that is)

What is respectable for you? Anyways, you can bet that many journalists will give this bad review scores regardless of how it actually is, so if you depend on their reviews, better start looking at other games already.

Personally, since Evil Within/ Deadly Premonition/ Driveclub, i dont trust reviewers anymore

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Good trailer, I'm still on the fence about the game though, I think I'll buy it if it gets a metacritic of around 75 at least, or if it gets a ton positive feedback from users if the metacritic is lower.

That was a very bonechilling trailer.

foodfather said:
Seems like sony have completely given up showcasing the ''gameplay''. At least the cinematics look good though.

lol... theer is always one. Whats funny though, is that nearly everything from that trailer is actually gameplay. Albeit in the cinematic gameplay style they were going for. Guess they succeeded if people watching the trailer thinks its all cinematics.

I had my doubts about this game for most of the year, but after PSX and this trailer... its a definate buy for me now.

Damn this game looks cool. I know it is very Cinematic focused and has QTE, but the setting and the gameplay from PSX really want me to buy this game. Maybe February will be the time I buy a PS4

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Fantastic trailer and I am already excited for the game I just hope it's at least 12 hours or so since it doesn't have any MP otherwise probably not buying it at launch and I'll wait