By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - It Looks Like PS4 Has Overtaken Xbox One On All Major Retailers Including Amazon.....

typical american behaviour "Let's only compare numbers in the Us, because the rest of the world doesn't matter".

you guys do that with movies, as well. the numbers that ACTUALLY matter are the worldwide numbers.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Well it won't be for long. Late christmas shopping. Xbox One will outsell ps4 by 200k guaranteed this month npd

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

xb1 will win dec npd

also xb1 has been beasting the ps4 all dec long the xb1 is number one for dec while ps3 spent most of its time outside of top 20 just now it broke into 19th and xb1 has been ahead on hourly

so idk where your getting this "overtaken including amazon"

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
xb1 will win dec npd

also xb1 has been beasting the ps4 all dec long the xb1 is number one for dec while ps3 spent most of its time outside of top 20 just now it broke into 19th and xb1 has been ahead on hourly

so idk where your getting this "overtaken including amazon"

Thats the price of making a thread based on close hourly sales. A few hours pass and they change completely making the thread useless.

xbox would win december by a minimum of 150k. January would be interesting, both are failing to pre christmas level.

Around the Network

And? Who cares? 

X1 still ahead on best buy's site too.

Kids selling their Xbone to get a ps4 after christmas confirmed

Yesterday and today on Amazon have to be very slow selling days compared to other retailers. They stopped guaranteeing pre-Christmas delivery on Monday. So even yesterday next day air would only guarantee a Dec 26th delivery. Other than that except for a few sporadic moments X1 has been clear leader all month on Amazon. If this is any indicator of other retailers then X1 should beat PS4 by more than it did in November in US.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

I think xbox will take december. With the PS4 offering the grant theft bundle and with store still having that a few days after Black Friday, I think that pushed more of their Christmas sales into that week. (I picked the bundle up the following Monday). It just seems that the X1 has been promoted with better deals all month ($349 with $50 to $70 gift cards).

I stopped in staples today to grab a few items and they even had the kinect gameless bundle x1 for $344.
Walmart yesterday only had 1 kinect gameless bundle and had about 6 PS4 in stock even with a $329 price point.
I just think xbox and retailers using the lower price point have given a huge lead. And that is xbox biggest advantage over Playstation is the can adoes a price cut. If they cut the PS4 by $50, Sony loses 50 million for every million consoles sold and with the overall company taking loses they are going to charge $399 for aslong as possible.