By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - It Looks Like PS4 Has Overtaken Xbox One On All Major Retailers Including Amazon.....

GribbleGrunger said:
kowenicki said:
GribbleGrunger said:
How do you get the best sellers lists up on Amazon?

this is for all December... Ps4 overtaken xbox one?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-12/videogames

It doesn't look like the PS4 is dominating there. What is the OP referring to?

OP is referring to the hourly chartz

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
kowenicki said:
GribbleGrunger said:
How do you get the best sellers lists up on Amazon?

this is for all December... Ps4 overtaken xbox one?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-12/videogames

It doesn't look like the PS4 is dominating there. What is the OP referring to?

The hourly.

I dont see PS4 winning this month in the US.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

LordLichtenstein said:

The hourly.

Too slow :P

Shinobi-san said:
LordLichtenstein said:

The hourly.

Too slow :P

Argh >__<

Around the Network

How do you get to the hourly charts? LOL. Do you have to be signed in?

edit: found them.

The PS5 Exists. 

Only today though. X1 has been ahead for most of the month, at least on Amazon.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm pretty amazed to see PS4 already ahead on the hourlies TBH. It's not post holidays yet, but the chart is already taking on a rather January look. Still I suppose being Amazon there are no possibilities of delivery before Christmas, so only people who have been given early Christmas gift cards, and people buying for themselves are active on Amazon right now. Oh and screw ups who will be giving belated Christmas gifts because they weren't organised.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The thing is, I actually don't think Sony thought they were going to win Nov/Dev... they have gone at their own pace, and only done special deals towards the end of each month.

This is what I think was the conversation at Sony:

1. We will keep the price the same but bundle in some games.
2. But MS will win by a big margin.
3. Well we will do special deals towards the end of each to claw a few sales back and ensure that the end of the year we are still ahead in total sales.

Total sales is more important because the XBo will begin to drop again in sales. So as long as Sony is ahead they can keep ahead. They dont need to win USA by a big margin they just need to keep level, thats a 12m loss for Ms this gen straight away then.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Xbox one outsold ps4 in november in the USA not WORLDWIDE SO STOP SAYING THAT BE SPECIFIC!