By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - It Looks Like PS4 Has Overtaken Xbox One On All Major Retailers Including Amazon.....

I heard a couple people mention Xbox One would win Dec NPD based on Amazon. The PS4 has multiple SKUs to the Xbox One that has 1. That could play a factor and also PS4 has cut the price at most retailers. I'm not sure if temporary or not. I'm going out on a limb here or not and saying PS4 not only wins Dec NPD but by a decent margain. Worldwide won't be close. Is should interesting! What does everything think about the PS4 price drop? When does NPD release?

Around the Network

Late surge by the PS4, the Xbox One had enjoyed the lead for the most part of December. So it will be like November. Maybe not as much but the Xbox One will win the year ender.

Xbox One will win December. I am sure of it.

I thought that the XB1 would win Nov and I 'suspect' it will win Dec too, but not by the margin it won in Nov. I'm not at all certain about this month though.

The PS5 Exists. 

On Amazon it's been relatively close all month so if that is any indication then a late surge by PS4 could tip the month in its favour. But I think it will be close these final weeks even if Ps4 is ahead these weeks, so pulling ahead of the lead xb one builds up will be a tall order.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

It is interesting to see just how quick Amazon hourly rankings are falling back to pre-holiday status. PSN cards are right back at the top and PS4 is ahead of XBO. The GTA5 PS4 bundle even re-entered the top 100 at $475.

It will be very interesting to see if XBO will fall back into the 30 - 50 range, and PS4 will remain at #4.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

thats funny cause i went into a best buy tn and ther was almost no PS4's for sale and a little bit more xbox one's..

but then i went to the PS section and there was people everywhere buying games and playing the PS4 it self.. then the Xbox one section didnt have the crowd that the PS4 had. i also think MS needs to put a Playable X1 on the floor idk why the X1 arent playable.. "demo kiosks"

How do you get the best sellers lists up on Amazon?

The PS5 Exists. 

kowenicki said:
GribbleGrunger said:
How do you get the best sellers lists up on Amazon?

this is for all December... Ps4 overtaken xbox one?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-12/videogames

It doesn't look like the PS4 is dominating there. What is the OP referring to?

The PS5 Exists. 

PS4 will win Dec NPD, my bet.