By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Judge allows lawsuit over Killzone Shadow Fall's 1080p graphics to proceed

Wonder what the payout will be? My local used store is loaded with $15 copies.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
You can seriously sue for anything these days...

US exclusive

Watch those quote trees. No more than three per post, please.

RenCutypoison said:
Euphoria14 said:

US exclusive

Truer words have never been spoken.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

SandyVGina said:

Whatever you want to call it.... point being the liberals need to keep there fucking paws off our guns, untill they adress the 2nd amendment accordingly. Otherwise any legislation that is passed is fringing on our rights under the 2nd amendment.

I know my american history just fine....

To my understanding, nobody wants to "taek ur gunz away" (<--- that's what most people sound like when they say that), nor do they want to void the 2nd amendment. They just realize that in the context that the 2nd was written, it was so you could own a firearm in case the government tries to, I dunno..."take over". But it's not meant for you to be able to own a damned rocket launcher and M4s.

People that are advocates for gun reform just want to make it so you can't just willy nilly pick up a piece. They want to make sure people are fit to own them. That's why there's a push for more stringent background checks (make sure you're not a felon, have a history of violence, etc) and examinations to know when you're allowed to shoot someone. If it was as simple as "invoking your 2nd amendment right" and you walk into a gun store and walk out with an M16....and you don't know jack about that weapon, you're liable to hurt someone. Gun reformers want to make it so such as situation isn't so easily occuring

Around the Network
uran10 said:
False advertising is still false advertising. Its not constantly 1080p so he has the right to sue. I see no problem (except sony having financial issues)

As someone has said 1080p just means "1080 progressive scanning vertical lines". Which Shadowfall has

So damn sad that something like this makes it to trial yet the killing of unarmed men by police officers doesn't. What a world we live in.

BMaker11 said:
SandyVGina said:

Whatever you want to call it.... point being the liberals need to keep there fucking paws off our guns, untill they adress the 2nd amendment accordingly. Otherwise any legislation that is passed is fringing on our rights under the 2nd amendment.

I know my american history just fine....

To my understanding, nobody wants to "taek ur gunz away" (<--- that's what most people sound like when they say that), nor do they want to void the 2nd amendment. They just realize that in the context that the 2nd was written, it was so you could own a firearm in case the government tries to, I dunno..."take over". But it's not meant for you to be able to own a damned rocket launcher and M4s.

People that are advocates for gun reform just want to make it so you can't just willy nilly pick up a piece. They want to make sure people are fit to own them. That's why there's a push for more stringent background checks (make sure you're not a felon, have a history of violence, etc) and examinations to know when you're allowed to shoot someone. If it was as simple as "invoking your 2nd amendment right" and you walk into a gun store and walk out with an M16....and you don't know jack about that weapon, you're liable to hurt someone. Gun reformers want to make it so such as situation isn't so easily occuring

Well I don't talk like that so....

My point still stands, liberals need to revise the wording of the 2nd amendment, if they only want americans to own "hunting guns". Otherwise they are infringing on our rights under the 2nd amendment...  its as simple as that!

Your last point is moot, as there has already been plenty of legislation passed to keep felons from owning guns, etc. Plus it is not easy as a citizen to own an actual rocket launcher or full auto M16, and in most states impossible (in not all states).

Euphoria14 said:

You think this is bad?

When I was living in the US I had a girlfriend who's mom sued their neighbours because their kids had built a treehouse that went over their fence, and into their yard by maybe an inch. And that yard was huge dump that looked like nobody cared for it. She won like $2000 dollars for that.

So ya. You can sue for anything in the US lol

Loll wow... Sony man, they just cant catch a break now can they? Did Kaz kill peoples cat while eating their gold fish or something cause man, this is getting nuts

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850