By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Judge allows lawsuit over Killzone Shadow Fall's 1080p graphics to proceed

You can sue for anything apparently.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Euphoria14 said:
You can seriously sue for anything these days...

No, you can't sue the right of Americans to own weapons.

Because it's in the Bill of Rights! 

Let's totally forget that the Bill of Rights was written during a civil war. 

This is why more people should study history. But I guess people rather mock the study and "claim" it's useless. Meanwhile religious nutjobs abuse holy books like the Bible and the Koran because they have no knowledge of the historical context those books were written in. And even worse: their audience. 

Yeah, this is an off-topic rant. My apologies. 

People have this fixation that the Founding Fathers were the epitome of human greatness and their ideas were perfect. Anything less, and you're accused of "hating America" and "not being a patriot" and nobody wants those labels. Then, they drop a quick "the Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves" to stymy any attempts at progress that they don't agree with.

I don't care what the Founding Father said at the time. The Constitution is amendable and meant change with the times as we become a better and better nation. It's not an end all, be all. And their opinions weren't the greatest anyway. In one sentence, they said "all men are created equal" and in another, said "don't talk back to me, slave, or you'll get a lashing".

Off-topic as well, but my jimmies got rustled

just give the emo kid his 60 dollars back before he jumps off a building because of graphics..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
BMaker11 said:
Samus Aran said:
Euphoria14 said:

This is why more people should study history. But I guess people rather mock the study and "claim" it's useless. Meanwhile religious nutjobs abuse holy books like the Bible and the Koran because they have no knowledge of the historical context those books were written in. And even worse: their audience. 

People have this fixation that the Founding Fathers were the epitome of human greatness and their ideas were perfect. Anything less, and you're accused of "hating America" and "not being a patriot" and nobody wants those labels. Then, they drop a quick "the Founding Fathers would be rolling are rolling in their graves" to stymy any attempts at progress that they don't agree with.

I don't care what the Founding Father said at the time. The Constitution is amendable and meant change with the times as we become a better and better nation. It's not an end all, be all. And their opinions weren't the greatest anyway. In one sentence, they said "all men are created equal" and in another, said "don't talk back to me, slave, or you'll get a lashing".

Glad to see at least one American understands me. 

False advertising is still false advertising. Its not constantly 1080p so he has the right to sue. I see no problem (except sony having financial issues)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
uran10 said:
False advertising is still false advertising. Its not constantly 1080p so he has the right to sue. I see no problem (except sony having financial issues)

Why should only this guy receive money? 

Unless the settlement is refunding a little bit of money to everyone who bought the game... Maybe €5-10. And that's stretching it. 

Samus Aran said:
BMaker11 said:
Samus Aran said:
Euphoria14 said:

People have this fixation that the Founding Fathers were the epitome of human greatness and their ideas were perfect. Anything less, and you're accused of "hating America" and "not being a patriot" and nobody wants those labels. Then, they drop a quick "the Founding Fathers would be rolling are rolling in their graves" to stymy any attempts at progress that they don't agree with.

Yes, the constitution is amendable. Which means liberals need to remove the 2nd amendment BEFORE they take our guns rights away. Until then they need to keep there fucking paws off our guns......

SandyVGina said:
Samus Aran said:
BMaker11 said:

Yes, the constitution is amendable. Which means liberals need to remove the 2nd amendment BEFORE they take our guns rights away. Until then they need to keep there fucking paws off our guns......

You can't remove an amendment. You can add a new amendment that makes the second amendment void however. I might not be an American, but I know my American history... Most likely a lot better than the majority of the Americans... 

Pretty useless complain. And sony Market was to try to reach 60p not so much on the native 1080p. Anyway would be fun if they were demanded to return the copy, be reimbursed and prohibited to ever touch the game again since it makes they eyes bleed from the ugliness.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Samus Aran said:
SandyVGina said:
Samus Aran said:

You can't remove an amendment. You can add a new amendment that makes the second amendment void however. I might not be an American, but I know my American history... Most likely a lot better than the majority of the Americans... 

Whatever you want to call it.... point being the liberals need to keep there fucking paws off our guns, untill they adress the 2nd amendment accordingly. Otherwise any legislation that is passed is fringing on our rights under the 2nd amendment.

I know my american history just fine....