By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could only buy 1 game that releases in 2015...

Zelda of course!

Around the Network
vivster said:

Mirror's Edge 2 - lol, as if that would ever happen

WiLD

Zelda and FFXV will likely release close to year's end and I don't mind waiting a few weeks for them.

Damn forgot about WiLD, why the hell did sony not talk about it at psx!!!

The Last Guardian

If you mean only in 2015 then I would leave out the holiday titles and go with Batman Arkham Knight, if you mean that I wouldn't be able to buy any other 2015 games even during other years, then I would go with Zelda U.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

What a cruel question lol. But I definitely would go for Uncharted 4 if I had to choose one.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Persona 5

ktay95 said:
Persona 5

Seconded

Bloodborne, hope its better than DS2.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Thats a tough one but Halo 5 would be my choice. Sorry Rise Of The Tomb Raider and Quantum Break.

U adleZ