By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any Wii U owner gonna buy Project Cars I am

I am gonna skip

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
fireburn95 said:
Ps4 with morpheus awwwhh yeahh show meh da moneey

what does that have anything to do with the op XD

Meant gonna buy project cars on ps4 due to the confirmed morpheus support, which i also intend to pick up, then for some reason i said show meh da moneey

Wii u is my platformer console for third party games

i wont be getting it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I might get it. I don't have a realistic racing game for my Wii U so if this turns out to be good, I might pick it up.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I will be getting it on PS4. Don't really see a reason to get it on Wii U where it will be inferior graphically

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
fireburn95 said:

Meant gonna buy project cars on ps4 due to the confirmed morpheus support, which i also intend to pick up, then for some reason i said show meh da moneey

Well someone at IGN asked Shuhei Yoshida when the Morpheus was going to be released and his answer was "Well we`ve never actually said we are going to release it"

Just saying...

No, racing games bore me.

KLXVER said:
fireburn95 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
fireburn95 said:

Well someone at IGN asked Shuhei Yoshida when the Morpheus was going to be released and his answer was "Well we`ve never actually said we are going to release it"

Just saying...

Source? They just announced something for it never to be released?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Yes, if it releases the same date and has dlc as dlc is important in any modern car game. I was all over it at first, but after the sell out, I would need some convincing to jump back on the bandwagon. That convincing will have to wait until the game is released.

Think im gonna skip it was hyped like a year ago. Then after the disaster that was watch dogs has put me off third party. Plus those trigger buttons wtf withs that