By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Official] 1M PS4 in France

No date for the milestone :(.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

Overall I think VGC really tracked it right (maybe a few thousands off but for sure within margin of error).

Now we have official WiiU,PS4 numbers, I hope we'll get 2014 numbers in January for all 3 consoles (We don't have any XBO numbers since 126K as of the end of last year...)

Prediction: End of 2015 Hardware sales (as of January 20, 2015)

Wii U: 12.1M | XBO: 19.8M | PS4: 36.0M | 3DS: 58.5M | PSV: 11.7M

With PS4, everything is by the millions! Next coming up: Japan!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
MepH said:

Overall I think VGC really tracked it right (maybe a few thousands off but for sure within margin of error).

Now we have official WiiU,PS4 numbers, I hope we'll get 2014 numbers in January for all 3 consoles (We don't have any XBO numbers since 126K as of the end of last year...)

X1 is at 500k and Wii U is at 550k in France...read that recently. Maybe from gaf

man-bear-pig said:
MepH said:

X1 is at 500k and Wii U is at 550k in France...read that recently. Maybe from gaf

from neogaf:

Currently:

France
PS4: 1.000.000
Wii U: 490.000
XBO: 300.000 - 326.000

BTW how is VGchartz numbers in comparison with this?

Around the Network
MepH said:

You know nintendo is the most vocal!Be sure that we will get numbers in January at least for 3DS,for wii u?Just be a little bit cautious!:P Personally,I mainly want sales of Mario kart 8,Hyrule warriors,bayonetta 2 and the 3DS Mario''trio''.

Of course,I want 3DS sales in Germany and UK!For UK i would like to know wii u sales too...hoho!:P

DerNebel said:
Another one, hope we'll get a full PR statement telling us when it reached 1 million exactly.

I will ask you because you may know!
1m as of 29th  November?

OttoniBastos said:
man-bear-pig said:
MepH said:

from neogaf:

Currently:

France
PS4: 1.000.000
Wii U: 490.000
XBO: 300.000 - 326.000

BTW how is VGchartz numbers in comparison with this?

Good for Wii U

tak13 said:
DerNebel said:
Another one, hope we'll get a full PR statement telling us when it reached 1 million exactly.

I will ask you because you may know!
1m as of 29th  November?

I don't know, how would I? That's why I'm hoping for a real PE statement. I don't have more information than you here.

Sony said they reached 1M yesterday.
http://www.gamekult.com/actu/un-million-de-ps4-en-france-A142079.html

"Un chiffre certifié GfK, l'organisme qui recense les ventes en Europe, et de première fraîcheur, puisque le million aurait été atteint hier 17 décembre."