By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Maker: online level sharing seemingly confirmed in iJustine Miyamoto interview

Samus Aran said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Freaking iJustine interviewed Miyamoto? Awesome!

She's pretty hot, but her videos seem to suck (besides the interview that is). No surprise why people subscribe to her though. :p 

Did you just say she sucked? iJustine is one of the best female let's players on YouTube! And I'm suscribed to her! And.... wait did you just say she's hot? Are you a lesbian, Samus?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

I'm sad this had to be found out by an iJustine interview, but I'm happy nonetheless

As a sidenote; That signed 3DS she got from Miyamoto... Holy **** O.O

(Now to the right thread!)
Ha be prepared to be tormented by me with my super difficult stages!HOHOHO!

I'm just hoping I can create and entire Mario GAME. Like, I want to build level 1-1..1-2...1-3 etc, then a castle, until the last level. Does anyone know if that's going to be possible?

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
I'm just hoping I can create and entire Mario GAME. Like, I want to build level 1-1..1-2...1-3 etc, then a castle, until the last level. Does anyone know if that's going to be possible?

Agreed...but I doubt power ups will be able to be remembered and transferred from level to level.  I'd like the level to allow for insane height and distance.  There are places Mario never goes and it'd be cool to see people innovate within the Mario framework.  Mario levels are traditionally long rectangles, either verticle or horizontal.  I'd love to see a square level...maybe even having the flagpole be at the center of the level.  This is what has me intrigued and excited.  Fingers crossed.

AlfredoTurkey said:

There's a lifesystem in this game, so it seems very likely. Why would you need lives if every level is stand alone?

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Samus Aran said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Freaking iJustine interviewed Miyamoto? Awesome!

She's pretty hot, but her videos seem to suck (besides the interview that is). No surprise why people subscribe to her though. :p 

Did you just say she sucked? iJustine is one of the best female let's players on YouTube! And I'm suscribed to her! And.... wait did you just say she's hot? Are you a lesbian, Samus?

Yeah, she sucks! To me! 

Feel free to like her. And Samus Aran is definitely lesbian, or at least bi-curious. 

That would be a great shock for the end of Metroid Prime 4. Screen pans out, you see Samus without a suit coming home, she opens the door and gets hugged and kissed by a girl. 

She wouldn't just be the best female video game character, but also the best homosexual one! 

super_etecoon said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Agreed...but I doubt power ups will be able to be remembered and transferred from level to level.  I'd like the level to allow for insane height and distance.  There are places Mario never goes and it'd be cool to see people innovate within the Mario framework.  Mario levels are traditionally long rectangles, either verticle or horizontal.  I'd love to see a square level...maybe even having the flagpole be at the center of the level.  This is what has me intrigued and excited.  Fingers crossed.

Based on GameXplain's findings levels can only be two screens high maximum. You do have full control over the length of the level, so you could make it only one or two screens wide.

Well, duh! Of course it's going to have online level sharing... On a different note, I wasn't aware that iJustine was still around!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---