By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Maker: online level sharing seemingly confirmed in iJustine Miyamoto interview

Einsam_Delphin said:
Thank you Arceus! Online pretty much makes or breaks this type of game. Is now a Day 1 purchase for sure!

Can't believe people thought it wouldn't have online sharing. 

Around the Network

Wait. So is it saying I'll be able to watch other people try to pass my levels? Cause that would be a treat (and encourage people to make their levels very difficult). I would love to see where people fail. I'm assuming you personally have to beat your level before you can post it online, correct?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Samus Aran said:
Leadified said:
Hooray! One of my fears has been diminished.

You were really afraid they wouldn't put it in it?

From my experiences these past couple of years, you can never be too sure.

Samus Aran said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Thank you Arceus! Online pretty much makes or breaks this type of game. Is now a Day 1 purchase for sure!

Obviously because it was never confirmed otherwise and for this type of of game it should of been one of the first features revealed.

I never had any doubts. Regardless, still great news!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Samus Aran said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Obviously because it was never confirmed otherwise and for this type of of game it should of been one of the first features revealed.

You know Nintendo only reveals most of their game features when the game is almost coming out. They're always this secretive. Just look at the outrage of fans when Super Mario 3D World was revealed lol. I'm sure Mario Maker still holds quite a few secrets. 

Makes sense loll! Now comes the endless amounts of penis stages

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I thought that was a given.Did someone still doubt that being in the game or not?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Figured as much, but nice for the confirmation.

Now only one question remains for me; Can you make combination levels? I mean levels where you can go in pipes to underground sections?

Also, levels with bosses, would be nice but I don't really mind if that's not in the game.

Samus Aran said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Samus Aran said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

You know Nintendo only reveals most of their game features when the game is almost coming out. They're always this secretive. Just look at the outrage of fans when Super Mario 3D World was revealed lol. I'm sure Mario Maker still holds quite a few secrets. 

That doesn't change what I said.