By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu week ending Dec. 14th; Yokai Watch 1.2m, PS4: ~66k

Good numbers for PS4 and 3DS as usual. But jesus everything else across the board sucks. Wii U 27k the week before Christmas! Shocking. Don't even think PS4 can hold that without GTA next week.

Around the Network

Great PS4 numbers.

DerNebel said:
vivster said:
Ninsect said:

You mean as in "not at all"? We're heading to the holidays now and WiiU still only got boosted to ~25k with Smash and still is sub 30k the week after.

I was told once by someone who is more knowledgeable in that matter that Smash U will sell 5 times as many Wii Us than MK8. I haven't checked the numbers but I believe him.

Who told you something like that? o.O

Can't remember where exactly I heard it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
DerNebel said:
vivster said:
Ninsect said:

You mean as in "not at all"? We're heading to the holidays now and WiiU still only got boosted to ~25k with Smash and still is sub 30k the week after.

I was told once by someone who is more knowledgeable in that matter that Smash U will sell 5 times as many Wii Us than MK8. I haven't checked the numbers but I believe him.

Nice^

kopstudent89 said:
Good numbers for PS4 and 3DS as usual. But jesus everything else across the board sucks. Wii U 27k the week before Christmas! Shocking. Don't even think PS4 can hold that without GTA next week.

Highly doubtful it holds. No meaningful PS4 releases until January 20th when RE HD releases (which won't be big anyways).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Will have to see the drop (if it happens) of PS4 next week to be more sure, but if it keeps up like this it can sell 1m by the end of the year.

tbone51 said:
PS4 is one of the most shocking numbers for japan in awhile!

Congratulations to Sony for that (and to DQ!)

Wish WiiU was up, SSBU i predicted to be 65k, glad its a little better, SSB 3DS Up very nice! ORAS!!! YW2.5!!!

That is all

Nothing shocking Here, at list for lot of VGchartz members!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193912&page=1

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

vivster said:
DerNebel said:
vivster said:
Ninsect said:

Haha I remember that.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Wow! That PS4 boost. The moral lesson is never underestimate Dragon Quest in Japan. Ever~

DerNebel said:
teigaga said:
I hope sony have already secured Dragon Quest XI.

I really hope so as well, I want to play a great single player DQ on the big screen again.

^This.

If it was on Nintendo consoles, it would happen like Monster Hunter: not releasing these games outside of Japan. Sony MUST secure DQ at least.

My (crazy) prediction was 80k for this week, but it wasn't that far off xD

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...