By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony uses Super Smash Bros. 4 art to celebrate 20 years of PlayStation.

My guess is that this was an intern's job.

Probably not as knowledge-savvy as the Nintendo's intern making the memetastic puns on the Super Smash FB page

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Your guys doesn't seem to have taken it right.
Sony knew someone would notice it, so it was behind some other character, and who's that? Crash!

Sony just confirmed Crash is back guys! It's teasing us!

But that would also mean Mega Man is back...

Lazyness? Have you seen that picture? There is a ton fuck of characters from every game imaginable!

At least they don't have mario up there, that would be disastrous.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I also wonder why Travis Touchdown is in the picture. I feel he's more associated with Nintendo than Sony.

I can't seem to find Kratos and Dante... would someone help me?

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

Ratchet should be at the front, he's barely visible and big daddy is so big...
Seems like whoever did this just copy-pasted tons of pics found while googling XD

Some people have way too much time on their hands to analyze some ad pictures... Seriously, get a life or something.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

One big happy family of Japanese game makers.

My 8th gen collection

Ryudo said:
Serious_frusting said:
Excuse sony for having characters that have been on the playstation platforman for over the last 20 years.

The version of characters does not really matter. If anything people need to stop whining and open up to the fact that sony is thr market leader and is showing people characters that they may not have ever seen.

Let me know when a character model of a multi plat game modeled by Sony appears in Nintendo promo art.

Nintendo created that model and design. I mean this is the same Sony that used Zelda music at a PS3 launch event.

Well I was not wrong. Sony did not use a character that has never been on a PlayStation console. Using modern art versions does not matter.

Tell me when Nintendo have enough or have 3rd party support to have such  a promo.  This is not even a knock on ninty. I think Ninty are the only cosole maker that can survive on its 1st party alone. They are talented but people are moaning about a picture please grow the hell up.

If I wanted to say my opinion. I always thought master chief was a really big looking green version of that red metal nintendo gal. The one with the good snes game.

Using art of characters that have been on your console is much better than getting a woman in a red metal outfit and just change it green and chop off the bres..

Sorry people. I did not want to come across as a fool but when people are being sillyabout thingS I just beed to put them right..

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Don't blame Sony. Blame Capcom for treating Megaman like used toilet paper.