By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unannounced games that we can expect for Wii U

I wish one day Nintendo could do a Donkey Kong 64 remake or sequel! I know it's not something we can expect ever, but man that was my first video game ever!

Around the Network

Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensai is already confirmed

Einsam_Delphin said:
vkaraujo said:

Ok, i agree about Sin n Punishment, but i will keep the pokemon arena spin-off. While all you said is true, it is still a game that was present in the last 3 consoles, sometimes more than once. Besides, people are always asking for a skyrim/pokemon-like game and now that both MK8 and SSBU are out, the next in line of system sellers are Pokemon and Zelda. Even if they don't move that many consoles to begin with.

Pokemon Battle Revolution, on an install base of 100m, sold less than it's GCN counterparts who had a base of 22m. Also it's been 8 years since that game. That shows they were quite disappointed with PBR's performance and have no interest in making  another since if they did it'd be out by now or we'd atleast know of it.

PBR's main problem was that it sucked. There were so little options/features compared to previous games if I recall correctly. If you didn't own diamond/pearl there wasn't much to do. You might be right, but I'm hoping for a Satdium 3 with a lot of content

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

We can expect any Nintendo game that already didn't realised or announced on Wii U, very hard to tell...
-Metroid
-Paper Mario
-Animal Crosing
-Luigis Mansion
-Pokemon
-Pokken
-F-Zero
-Fatal Frame V
-Pilot Wings
-Mario Sunshine HD or some other GC HD port
-New 3D Mario Game
-Pikmin 4

I am pretty sure we will see at least 3 games from my list

Pokemon Snap 2! Ok probably not, but a man can dream

All the expected games have already been mentioned I think.

When they created that 'Onett Times' community for announcements I started getting my hopes up for at least a VC port of Mother 3, possibly even an all new game or remake or something. Of course I probably shouldn't have, and Nintendo only ever posted 1 time in the community...

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network
mii-gamer said:
Eternal Darkness HD. Believe!

Maybe Nintendo should fund Shadow of the Eternals, that was teased as the spiritual successor to Eternal Darkness. What has happened to that game?

Animal Crossing should be on there too.

Animal Crossing Wii U, holiday 2015

Einsam_Delphin said:
Aielyn said:
The absence of Endless Ocean in this thread is saddening.

I'd like to think Nintendo has pretty much given up on non gamer games after the Wii series failed to do anything.

I'm guessing you've never played Endless Ocean, if you're going to say something like that.

- Metroid
- Fully fledged Kirby game
- Pokemon (hopefully not Pokepark)
- Mario Sports (Tennis/Baseball/Strikers)
- Paper Mario
- 3D Mario Game (Super Mario Galaxy Sequel)
- Donkey Kong
- Wii U Play/Sports
- Luigi's Mansion
- Animal Crossing