By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unannounced games that we can expect for Wii U

Yokai watch U...!LOL We would wish:P

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Animal Crossing and Mario Strikers should be on there.

People already talk a lot about Animal Crossing coming to Wii U, so i didn't added it. Mario Strikers is a great idea, i will add it.

So? It's an unnanounced game that we can definitely expect to come to Wii U!

mii-gamer said:
Eternal Darkness HD. Believe!

Maraccuda said:
GUYS! I think we are forgetting the greatest longshot! A new Megaman game!!!!

The idea of the thread are games that we are almost sure are going to come, because they always do. We need to refrain the wishful thinking XD.

Took Sin and Punishment out for the same reason. I can't say it is a given, even if i want to. 

Einsam_Delphin said:
vkaraujo said:

I love Golden Sun and i would be happy to see it on the Wii U, but since the next one must be a sequel to the DS game, i think it would fit better in the 3DS.

Baten Kaitos is a problem to guess, since people don't agree about who has the IP. I believe it is possible since Namco and Nintendo are in good terms after Smash bros, but i would not bet on it. It would have great potential for the GamePad though.

Baten Kaitos for Wii U confirmed!

You stole my thunder! But I guess I should have posted a picture as well hahaha.

Honestly I was incredibly happy when I unlocked that song and its a remix too, not just a copy and paste song.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

lego city 2

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
vkaraujo said:

I love Golden Sun and i would be happy to see it on the Wii U, but since the next one must be a sequel to the DS game, i think it would fit better in the 3DS.

Baten Kaitos is a problem to guess, since people don't agree about who has the IP. I believe it is possible since Namco and Nintendo are in good terms after Smash bros, but i would not bet on it. It would have great potential for the GamePad though.

Baten Kaitos for Wii U confirmed!

OMG! I didn't knew about that. Thank you and Maraccuda for the info.

Einsam_Delphin said:
vkaraujo said:

People already talk a lot about Animal Crossing coming to Wii U, so i didn't added it. Mario Strikers is a great idea, i will add it.

So? It's an unnanounced game that we can definitely expect to come to Wii U!

Ok you won, but i will only add it tomorrow. Need to sleep now.

vkaraujo said:
Maraccuda said:

The idea of the thread are games that we are almost sure are going to come, because they always do. We need to refrain the wishful thinking XD.

Took Sin and Punishment out for the same reason. I can't say it is a given, even if i want to. 

Youre crushing my dreams man! But I understand... Im just going to try to forget the Retro Studios Megaman alpha and try not to cry.....

jonathanalis said:
lego city 2

I would actually be pretty happy about a Lego City 2. If they fixed the combat and tweaked the platforming Id be all over that.

vkaraujo said:
mii-gamer said:
Eternal Darkness HD. Believe!

Maraccuda said: