By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unannounced games that we can expect for Wii U

vkaraujo said:
Metallox said:
Pikmin 4 it's pretty much confirmed.

It is?

Well, kinda. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-hints-at-pikmin-4-and-spinoff-games/1100-6423474/

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:
To ALL those games.... YES!!
Although Sin and Punishment 3 would be a long stretch it would still be welcome if the game was longer and had some secrets to find.

How about
-Golden Sun
-Baten Kaitos

I was pleasantly surprised to see a Batan Kaitos song in SmashFor, and it was a remixed song as well, not just a cut and paste song. It gives me hope that they still recognise the series as worthwhile.

I love Golden Sun and i would be happy to see it on the Wii U, but since the next one must be a sequel to the DS game, i think it would fit better in the 3DS.

Baten Kaitos is a problem to guess, since people don't agree about who has the IP. I believe it is possible since Namco and Nintendo are in good terms after Smash bros, but i would not bet on it. It would have great potential for the GamePad though.

Also if this is a list of games to expect as in games that are unnanounced but may aswell be, then Crystal Chronicles and Sin n Punishment shouldn't be on there. Wouldn't put Pokemon Stadium either as they no longer have the novelty of "Pokemon in 3D!" so little point in making them. Plus there wasn't a stadium game for Gen 5 so that probably means they're done with the series.

Metroid. Animal Crossing. Amiibo-centric game. Some Mario sports. A mainline Kirby.

I wonder what other remakes we might get. Maybe a 3D Mario HD collection, DKC Trilogy, some obscure/unsuccessful GC and Wii games?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Einsam_Delphin said:
Animal Crossing and Mario Strikers should be on there.

People already talk a lot about Animal Crossing coming to Wii U, so i didn't added it. Mario Strikers is a great idea, i will add it.

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:
Maraccuda said:
How about
-Golden Sun
-Baten Kaitos

I was pleasantly surprised to see a Batan Kaitos song in SmashFor, and it was a remixed song as well, not just a cut and paste song. It gives me hope that they still recognise the series as worthwhile.

I love Golden Sun and i would be happy to see it on the Wii U, but since the next one must be a sequel to the DS game, i think it would fit better in the 3DS.

Baten Kaitos is a problem to guess, since people don't agree about who has the IP. I believe it is possible since Namco and Nintendo are in good terms after Smash bros, but i would not bet on it. It would have great potential for the GamePad though.

That is my hopes too. But really I just want more RPGs, and not overly western ones either.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Eternal Darkness HD. Believe!

GUYS! I think we are forgetting the greatest longshot! A new Megaman game!!!!

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Einsam_Delphin said:
Also if this is a list of games to expect as in games that are unnanounced but may aswell be, then Crystal Chronicles and Sin n Punishment shouldn't be on there. Wouldn't put Pokemon Stadium either as they no longer have the novelty of "Pokemon in 3D!" so little point in making them. Plus there wasn't a stadium game for Gen 5 so that probably means they're done with the series.

Ok, i agree about Sin n Punishment, but i will keep the pokemon arena spin-off. While all you said is true, it is still a game that was present in the last 3 consoles, sometimes more than once. Besides, people are always asking for a skyrim/pokemon-like game and now that both MK8 and SSBU are out, the next in line of system sellers are Pokemon and Zelda. Even if they don't move that many consoles to begin with.

vkaraujo said:

Baten Kaitos for Wii U confirmed!