By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4+FREE GAME+$20 PSN CODE = $340 PS4+CAMERA+FREE GAME = $399

walsufnir said:
So much for Sony doesn't do anything or don't have to :) But let's be real, of course they had to do something. Xbone has gotten a massive increase in momentum and I guess Sony underestimated MS a little bit in the holiday season. To not lose too much attention, they are doing what business requires. Also this shows how important competition is.

The only thing I've seen people claim Sony don't have to/won't do is cut the entry price, which has thus far proven true. There's nothing new about them offering bundles. They've been doing that for a while... :p

Around the Network
true_fan said:

Oh my, Sony must have saw December sales at the half way point and are getting desperate. They better slow down losing all this money from bundles, shareholders might want out of sony stock. If sony has to offer these kinds of deals, they must not be confident in the the sustainability of the ps4 lead in the US.

You realize all you're doing is perpetuating the negative image people paint on MS? If you claim this is Sony being "desperate", then you're validating those who claim MS were desperate with their several promotions, price cuts, bundles and removing of the "will never be un-bundled" kinect.

Zekkyou said:
walsufnir said:
So much for Sony doesn't do anything or don't have to :) But let's be real, of course they had to do something. Xbone has gotten a massive increase in momentum and I guess Sony underestimated MS a little bit in the holiday season. To not lose too much attention, they are doing what business requires. Also this shows how important competition is.

The only thing I've seen people claim Sony don't have to/won't do is cut the entry price, which has thus far proven true. There's nothing new about them offering bundles. They've been doing that for a while... :p

Sure they aren't doing a price cut but this deal wouldn't have happened without pressure from the competition. Surely they were doing "actions" throughout the whole year.

Wow this thread is a cesspit!

My kind of place!

They just launched the fastest selling console of all time but they can't even take Murica in the only two months of the year that actually matter, HA!

I laugh at there misfortune, they must be so disappointed with the PlayStation 4's performance so far!

Zekkyou said:
true_fan said:

Oh my, Sony must have saw December sales at the half way point and are getting desperate. They better slow down losing all this money from bundles, shareholders might want out of sony stock. If sony has to offer these kinds of deals, they must not be confident in the the sustainability of the ps4 lead in the US.

You realize all you're doing is perpetuating the negative image people paint on MS? If you claim this is Sony being "desperate", then you're validating those who claim MS were desperate with their several promotions, price cuts, bundles and removing of the "will never be un-bundled" kinect.

the mentality on here is that it isnt important if one's prefered company does a bad thing, what matters if the other company the person hates does the bad thing so they can piss on them. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Zekkyou said:
true_fan said:

the mentality on here is that it isnt important if one's prefered company does a bad thing, what matters if the other company the person hates does the bad thing so they can piss on them. 

Exactly what has happened since the whole year, sadly.

Sony is bundling the hell out of the last of us. I like it. People needs to know this masterpiece.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
Sony is bundling the hell out of the last of us. I like it. People needs to know this masterpiece.

Yeah, and it also kinda makes you wonder - are they planning on releasing a sequel?

walsufnir said:

Sure they aren't doing a price cut but this deal wouldn't have happened without pressure from the competition. Surely they were doing "actions" throughout the whole year.

Of course, but I've never seen anyone claim Sony wouldn't be offering good promotions/deals during the holidays, which makes your original comment feel somewhat out of place.

LordLichtenstein said:

Yeah, and it also kinda makes you wonder - are they planning on releasing a sequel?

They'd be mad not to, but it's not something they should rush. A lot of TLOU's success has been built on the back of the endless praise its been given from players and critics. Its sequel has a mountain of expectations to climb.