By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4+FREE GAME+$20 PSN CODE = $340 PS4+CAMERA+FREE GAME = $399

Awesome deal! I'd get it but I already got the GTA5 + TLOU bundle on black Friday weekend. Nice to see the US-and-A getting good deals like they get in Europe. If PS4 was $349 it would break the internet like Kim K, we're not ready for that yet.....

Around the Network

So if sony doesn't respond to MS price cut they are arrogants,if they do they're desperate?!

Also.isn't flaming and alts a bannable thing here mods?

That is so ridiculously tempting! However I just got a new console with games I still need to play so I'll wait until holiday 2015 like originally planned!

Damn it! Why is there no Amazon in my country!? :'(

Hilarious that people think this is an actual bundle/deal created by Sony.

Ever heard of retail specific deals? It's a deal made specifically by Amazon/Target. People out here saying Sony saw December sales and whatnot are misinformed and misguided in their comments.

Around the Network

Cartmanbrah 49 minutes ago
But but I thought Sony didn't have to do anything......just sit down and see how they win....desperate much?

the thing is,deals always happen at bf and into dec holidays,ms did theres in very early nov,unprecedented,i said before ms made all of nov into black friday and not just one day,these are not the same. anyways lots of good deals for ppl

KhinRunite said:
Damn it! Why is there no Amazon in my country!? :'(

I know right!

So just noticed there is PS4 bundle with your choice of 2 free games(Destiny, NBA 2K15, Far Cry 4, or Little Big Planet 3) on Amazon, already at #4.

So much for Sony doesn't do anything or don't have to :) But let's be real, of course they had to do something. Xbone has gotten a massive increase in momentum and I guess Sony underestimated MS a little bit in the holiday season. To not lose too much attention, they are doing what business requires. Also this shows how important competition is.

OttoniBastos said:
So if sony doesn't respond to MS price cut they are arrogants,if they do they're desperate?!

Also.isn't flaming and alts a bannable thing here mods?

What does this add to the thread? Thread wining should be moderated, too, in my opinion.