By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4+FREE GAME+$20 PSN CODE = $340 PS4+CAMERA+FREE GAME = $399

Add $340 to the title! That should get people's attention

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
RafaelOrix said:
BraLoD said:

Oh boy, that's great!
Add it to the OP.

Wow two awesome deals (Amazon and Target). FML for not living in the USA right now lol

Seeing all those bundles in USA and Europe and seeing they trying to charge $1800 for a single PS4 here... I can barely describe all this bad feelings, lol.

O_O where do you live man?

Kirin_gaming said:
BraLoD said:
RafaelOrix said:
BraLoD said:

Oh boy, that's great!
Add it to the OP.

Wow two awesome deals (Amazon and Target). FML for not living in the USA right now lol

Seeing all those bundles in USA and Europe and seeing they trying to charge $1800 for a single PS4 here... I can barely describe all this bad feelings, lol.

Neptune. Sonys still working on its galactic strategy

aLkaLiNE said:
Kirin_gaming said:
BraLoD said:
RafaelOrix said:
BraLoD said:

Oh boy, that's great!
Add it to the OP.

Neptune. Sonys still working on its galactic strategy

Oh yeah, forgot 'bout that 

Kirin_gaming said:
BraLoD said:
RafaelOrix said:
BraLoD said:

Oh boy, that's great!
Add it to the OP.

He probably lives here in brazil....

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Kirin_gaming said:
BraLoD said:

Brazil.
Gotta love gaming here, really.

Both MS and sony should really pay more attention to South America.I recently went to Mexico and realized console prizes were bad,not $1800 bad, but still bad compared to the U.S.

Crazy

Mystro-Sama said:
PenguinZ said:
A month too late...

Yea because the generation just ended last month, right? -.-

A 10 month NPD streak just ended. So yes, too late. They will never get those 10 months back. NEVER!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Mystro-Sama said:
PenguinZ said:
A month too late...

Yea because the generation just ended last month, right? -.-

A 10 month NPD streak just ended. So yes, too late. They will never get those 10 months back. NEVER!

Funny part is that, iirc, December is bigger than Nobember anyway sooooooo

Meanwhile in Canada