By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4+FREE GAME+$20 PSN CODE = $340 PS4+CAMERA+FREE GAME = $399

Not going to change, 349 vs 399. Same thing with kinect. Sony has a huge refusual to drop it down to 349. And also, this is only Amazon. Doesn't win NPD's, sorry. Decrease the regular price to 349 (for just the PS4) and winning December is sealed!

Around the Network

One of the best deals I've seen.

bubblegamer said:
SweetTalia said:
kinisking said:
bubblegamer said:
SweetTalia said:
Sony getting desperate now?

Indeed, it's always desperation when it comes to Sony. Smart business when someone else does it. Yup, that's how it works around here.

You must be sarcastic. Farthest from the truth. Ms is always being called desperate 

Ignore him. He knows MS is always being called desperate

No don't ignore me, i'd feel lonely!

What sarcasm? You really think the two situations are comparable?

:-p why not? Both Sony and MS is trying to sell consoles.. Sony is doing what they need to do cause they are losing in sales in the usa.. When MS did it most says it was desperation.. Same thing here to me :-p

Praise the One.

super6646 said:

Not going to change, 349 vs 399. Same thing with kinect. Sony has a huge refusual to drop it down to 349. And also, this is only Amazon. Doesn't win NPD's, sorry. Decrease the regular price to 349 (for just the PS4) and winning December is sealed!

http://slickdeals.net/f/7509060-target-cartwheel-15-off-playstation-4-20-off-playstation-tv

$340 at Target with 1 game and $20 PSN code. 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

PenguinZ said:
A month too late...

A month too late? What about the 10 months before that. If anything I'd say the domination came early 

Around the Network

That bundle is going to make some people very happy this Christmas!

Great, I was wondering the reason ps4 went up on amazon all of a sudden, now makes sense.

Damn it. I was pretty confident about waiting but ...

Argh.

BraLoD said:
Ninsect said:
super6646 said:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7509060-target-cartwheel-15-off-playstation-4-20-off-playstation-tv

$340 at Target with 1 game and $20 PSN code. 

Oh boy, that's great!
Add it to the OP.

Wow two awesome deals (Amazon and Target). FML for not living in the USA right now lol

Well wanted to get a second PS4 for the gaming room,this seems like the perfect deal.

Edit:just realized about that $340 deal, that's sick! Thats even better since I already got TLOU.