By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4+FREE GAME+$20 PSN CODE = $340 PS4+CAMERA+FREE GAME = $399

The bundles keep changing. Is Sony arrogantly desperate? Or are they desperately arrogant?

Around the Network

I work at target and nearly had a stroke when I saw the deal. All in I paid $290 for the PS4, a game, and the $20 card.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Looking at the Target deal it shows as $399 for me.

EDIT: Oh, you have to print some coupon. Lol.

BMaker11 said:
TiagoCosta said:
BraLoD said:
So desperation again? Arrogance didn't last long this time.

The thing is... The announced deal is still going on. Ps4+2 free games, it never ended.

The announced deal was the PS Camera and 2 games, one of which was TLOU, which has already been bundled. GTAV just got swapped out for a pick em, amongst LBP4, Destiny, Far Cry 3, and NBA 2K15.

Now Amazon doesn't have the camera anymore, and Gamestop does, but it's only with one game. Sony sure is weird. They're setting up various bundles with different retailers, with different values all at the same price of $399. It's really confusing. It's as if Sony isn't involved with what specials the retailers are making, at all.....

I know, strange, right?