By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! VGCHARTZ WAS IN MACHINIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS AWESOME?

OF COURSE! GO VGCHARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53 100.00%

Total:53

They have been mentioning Vgchartz for at least a year, and they basically talked shit about Vgchartz.

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
That first comment on youtube.....

Facepalm.

What did you expect, man? It's just Youtube!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well damn. No Halo MCC?

And yeah, seems like we don't have a lot of credibility. Minecraft is #1 on one chart and not on the other? SMH.

tak13 said:
Kerotan said:
platformmaster918 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
hopefully it sends some more Xbox fans over to even this place out. LOL

I don't mean to be mean here but looking at the numbers there's about twice as many Playstation fans in existense so I'm not sure if we'll ever see it even out.

crazy talk! obviously more PS fans every because we are so plentiful. The big mystery though, why are there so many Ninty fans. About equal to SOny fans. 

May I ask why you are wondering?

look at the replies I replied to. They got me thinking about who likes what on here. Xbox in a small minority but Ninty and Sony fans in a pretty even majority. Obviously there are more SOny fans than Xbox because more just exist. But it's strange to see the same number of Ninty fans on here as SOny when the ratio in terms of sales don't suggest it. Maybe a lot of Nintendo 3DS fans are on here. I'm just curious that's all. 

Kind of sad they didn't bother researching for their video. Minecraft is the most obvious #1 for the US, and Yokai Watch is nothing like Monster Hunter.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
GTAexpert said:

Some PS fans are also needed.

No it is xbox fans that are more needed.

Yep and I got a poll to prove it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=194544&page=1

Kerotan said:
tak13 said:
Kerotan said:
platformmaster918 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

I don't mean to be mean here but looking at the numbers there's about twice as many Playstation fans in existense so I'm not sure if we'll ever see it even out.

crazy talk! obviously more PS fans every because we are so plentiful. The big mystery though, why are there so many Ninty fans. About equal to SOny fans. 

May I ask why you are wondering?

look at the replies I replied to. They got me thinking about who likes what on here. Xbox in a small minority but Ninty and Sony fans in a pretty even majority. Obviously there are more SOny fans than Xbox because more just exist. But it's strange to see the same number of Ninty fans on here as SOny when the ratio in terms of sales don't suggest it. Maybe a lot of Nintendo 3DS fans are on here. I'm just curious that's all. 

If it is about current gen sales,3DS says hi!But generally you should expect it with decent home consoles,the beast wii or the indursty savior nes and its successor snes,plus the biggest franchises of all time Mario(1st) and Pokemon(2nd),other great first party games,nostalgia and mainly handhelds!GB,GBA,DS,3DS all big sucesses.:P

tak13 said:

If it is about current gen sales,3DS says hi!But generally you should expect it with decent home consoles,the beast wii or the indursty savior nes and its successor snes,plus the biggest franchises of all time Mario(1st) and Pokemon(2nd),other great first party games,nostalgia and mainly handhelds!GB,GBA,DS,3DS all big sucesses.:P

good point. so basically ninty have had 1 and sometimes 2 successful consoles in every generation. so there's a very hardcore fanbase. makes perfect sense when you put it like that. 

darkenergy said:
GTAexpert said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Some PS fans are also needed.

No it is xbox fans that are more needed.

well i bet most Xbox fan dont want to see hardware sales number like this, so probably they will stay away from site that downplay Xbox sales performance

Anyone here? Bump!