By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! VGCHARTZ WAS IN MACHINIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS AWESOME?

OF COURSE! GO VGCHARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53 100.00%

Total:53
darkenergy said:
GTAexpert said:
DJEVOLVE said:
hopefully it sends some more Xbox fans over to even this place out. LOL

Some PS fans are also needed.

No it is xbox fans that are more needed.

Both are needed.

Around the Network

Oh man, I am so honored. Let me call all my peeps.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

GREAT SUCCESS. VERY NICE.

very enjoyable video

That video made me realize that there are no single Xbox games in the top 10 YTD.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

I don't mean to be mean here but looking at the numbers there's about twice as many Playstation fans in existense so I'm not sure if we'll ever see it even out.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

I don't mean to be mean here but looking at the numbers there's about twice as many Playstation fans in existense so I'm not sure if we'll ever see it even out.

crazy talk! obviously more PS fans every because we are so plentiful. The big mystery though, why are there so many Ninty fans. About equal to SOny fans. 

Kerotan said:
platformmaster918 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

crazy talk! obviously more PS fans every because we are so plentiful. The big mystery though, why are there so many Ninty fans. About equal to SOny fans. 

May I ask why you are wondering?

Kerotan said:
platformmaster918 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

yeah that is strange.  This site is very Nintendo heavy relative to the real world.  Then again I see a lot of Nintendo fans around my college campus too and live with 2 that are more Nintendo heavy even though only one of them owns anything from this gen (the other just endlessly replays old stuff on emulators).  But these ones actually heavily play CURRENT games and systems so they must not just be the nostalgic 90s ones I've come to know who don't like modern gaming at all.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Um.. They mention VGChartz all the time... this isn't a new thing.. often when they talk about sales numbers they mention it.. but always say they don't really believe the numbers.. and speculate that they are just "made up"..

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m