By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! VGCHARTZ WAS IN MACHINIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS AWESOME?

OF COURSE! GO VGCHARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53 100.00%

Total:53

A shame that even I don't trust those numbers...but I think the order is right at least.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

We're humbled.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I feel like a superstar!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I think they should do those videos in january, as big titles release in november and sell a truck load of copies in december - doing it with end of nov numbers means distorting the picture especially because dec 2014 numbers won't be used in the 2015 video either

btw when they talked about Minecraft 360 at Nr1 US they said "it was nowhere on the global list", but it was clearly at Nr11 in that list ...

Conegamer said:
A shame that even I don't trust those numbers...but I think the order is right at least.

Reverse the 1st with the 2nd.:P

Around the Network

They are always talked about on this channel.  They always say "These numbers are from VGChartz so take it with a grain of salt."  No Biggie news 

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Anfebious said:
I feel like a superstar!

I hope you know I read that in Tristan's Yugioh Abridged voice.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

It's not the first time though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

BraveNewWorld said:
Anfebious said:
I feel like a superstar!

I hope you know I read that in Tristan's Yugioh Abridged voice.

That's the point, my voice gives me super strength!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'm famous :P