By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Germany LTD Hardware Sales (PS4 and XBO)

Welp, that is extreme. Incredible for the PS4, quite frankly terrible for the XB1.

Around the Network

still not sure, if ps4 is just beasting in germany, or xb1 is only doing very poor
maybe both

we need fance numbers, to get a better picture

Well, that unfortunate X1 reveal really didn't do MS any favours amongst my peers here. Remember the restrictions they wanted to impose on us back when we got the first look on the new console? Plus, all the very American-centric TV functionality stuff?

A huge chunk of 360 owners (among my friends) were instantly converted to PS after that. Some of them even went so far as to pre-order the PS4 right after it got announced, seemingly just to spite Microsoft.

I myself am happy with my PC and PS4 for now, but there are some X1 exclusives I'd really like to play like Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive. I'm just going to end up with both systems at one point I guess.

playbox said:
still not sure, if ps4 is just beasting in germany, or xb1 is only doing very poor
maybe both

Considering PS4 is doing about 4 times as much as PS3 did in its first year I'd say it is beasting...XB1 is about on par with 360's 2007

France should be close to or above 1m for PS4 now

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

BraLoD said:
playbox said:
maybe both

People here was saying PS4 already beated any year the PS3 had there. So in a sense yes, PS4 is doing very well there.
Imagine next year with that many big games coming out all over the year?

PC gaming is still the big thing there, but PS4 is quickly getting a lot of space there.

France Ps4 ltd are just shy of 1m as of end of November 2014
http://www.lemonde.fr/jeux-video/article/2014/11/29/la-playstation-4-un-succes-tres-bien-engage_4531586_1616924.html

so German is maybe ~250k units ahead

Around the Network

Germans have a great taste when it comes to gaming. PC and PS4 dominates. That's the way to be.

Chartz tracking is decent but they need to adjust the PS4 up about 80k.

Will MS stand by and let this happen? Germany is a very big market and will only get bigger. Surely if they have limited funds to splash they will do so and maybe the X1 will lose by 2:1 instead of 4:1.

Not even 5:1. Lame.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

You can still buy X1 Day One Editions in some stores here. That says about everything.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Just imagine the impact of GT7..

Also says marketshare on page 3 for SW.

EA: 20.5%, Fifa 1.6m
ACT: 13.9%
UBI: 11.8%

And on page 2 I am pretty sure they quoted VGC lol.
Auch im internationalen Vergleich schneidet Microsoft in Deutschland überraschend schlecht ab. Im ersten vollen Jahr seit dem Start im November 2013 hat Sony weltweit rund 16,1 Millionen Einheiten der PS4 verkauft, Microsoft kommt mit seiner neuesten Konsole bislang auf 9,1 Millionen Einheiten

Same as the front page.