By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Germany LTD Hardware Sales (PS4 and XBO)

daredevil.shark said:
Wow. That difference is staggering. I wish rest of the world acted liked Germans. Danke deutschen Spieler. Danke.

Germans have a high sense of quality.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
Just imagine the impact of GT7..

OMG it's actully scary to think what that will do. We will see GT 8 on the PS4 as well but the big one is GT7. That will sell the most SW wise and move a shit load of consoles. 

Mike_L said:
daredevil.shark said:
Wow. That difference is staggering. I wish rest of the world acted liked Germans. Danke deutschen Spieler. Danke.

You can't fuck with german's cars.

Mike_L said:
daredevil.shark said:

if the germans won WW2 civilization would probably be way more advanced. It's sad but true. They are just so perfect with everything they do. 

Is Wii U higher than X1 there?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Mike_L said:
daredevil.shark said:

if the germans won WW2 civilization would probably be way more advanced. It's sad but true. They are just so perfect with everything they do. 

I can confirm that first hand.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Kerotan said:

why is that? are you german? 

Kerotan said:
vivster said:
Kerotan said:

why is that? are you german? 

Not only German but THE German.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Kerotan said:
Mike_L said:
daredevil.shark said:

The world would be fucked though, but that's for another discussion

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Kerotan said:
Mike_L said:
daredevil.shark said:

I wish i was german, it's funny because the original idea was making me german, but my parents changed their mind, so dumb

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m