By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer: Reasons Why you might not want to pre-order The Order 1886

GTAexpert said:
ICStats said:

This game looks seriously underwhelming. A beautiful shell .

The inaccurate looking splattering weapons put me off the most.  Sad to see such poor quality out of WWS.  Everyone should Tweet Shu and have him put someone with a critical eye to fix this.

Ready At Dawn is not a part of WWS.

Ah ok, I didn't realize they were independent.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

First he start complain and make joke beause the characters has moustache
Already show us the hate
1) Noone cares why he hate the qte! The qte is for make the cut scenes playble and makes you feel interact everywhere on the game.
2)Because he is bad on stealth dont mean the game is bad too, great logic there congrats!!
3) ''The game told me'' to not shoot everyone only the target in a specific quest....dont preorder it........... ooooooooooooook dude seriously?
4) He likes the ''melee'' in gun combat, on uncharted and gears but no on The order!!! hahahahah i dont expect to do, because he show us hate from the beging
5)OMG he is a IDIOT bugs? bugs? in a demo? is the first time to play a demo on event and see bugs?

If we had pre order system here then I would have pre ordered. I will buy day one for me. Not all games have to be gears or war or uncharted. I like the setting. I dont want to hear so called opinions to ruin my experience.

ICStats said:

This game looks seriously underwhelming. A beautiful shell .

The inaccurate looking splattering weapons put me off the most.  Sad to see such poor quality out of WWS.  Everyone should Tweet Shu and have him put someone with a critical eye to fix this.

Ready at dawn is an independent studio.

Gaming sites always love to find a hyped game they can beat down for (s)hits and giggles. This game certainly seems to be the latest.

It's not a conspiracy against Sony, PS4 or anything, it's just a fact - most hyped games will be given the benefit of the doubt in their previews, while others are just a bit too easy of a target to pass up.

Around the Network

So once again Eurogamer doing articles against sony games for the past few months. Now they are doing it again with order 1886 by asking not to preorder the game (They should have said don't preorder games in generic because most of the games released had bugs, technical issues etc., but they targeted Sony game) and comparing the recent crew review(8 which is highest it got) also clearly proves that how they downplayed drive club (6 with stupid comment not soul and romance) in their review.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

After Halo MCC I'll no longer be pre ordering any game, I'll gladly wait a week or so to make sure there is no game breaking glitches or broken MP. I'll only make an exception for games like Final Fantasy XV and maybe Witcher 3.

biglittlesps said:
So once again Eurogamer doing articles against sony games for the past few months. Now they are doing it again with order 1886 by asking not to preorder the game (They should have said don't preorder games in generic because most of the games released had bugs, technical issues etc., but they targeted Sony game) and comparing the recent crew review(8 which is highest it got) also clearly proves that how they downplayed drive club (6 with stupid comment not soul and romance) in their review.

Yeah man they are the shittiest gaming site of all time.

GTAexpert said:
theprof00 said:
Ah good old eurogamer. Well, the game might actually suck, but, eurogamer

Yeah EG has been giving Sony pretty tough time throughout the year with their biased and terribly inaccurate reviews of Sony games.

you do know that game reviews will always be biased based on upon th ereviewers taste. If the reviewer like the game, then he may give a good score and vice versa. just because a reviewer gives a score that doesn't sit well with you or other fans of that game, doesn't make the reviewer review  terrible  inaccurate.  At the end of day , you should be able to judge the game for yourself and if you liek the game which is totally different to the reviewers taste, then good for you . 

dane007 said:
GTAexpert said:
theprof00 said:
Ah good old eurogamer. Well, the game might actually suck, but, eurogamer

Yeah EG has been giving Sony pretty tough time throughout the year with their biased and terribly inaccurate reviews of Sony games.

you do know that game reviews will always be biased based on upon th ereviewers taste. If the reviewer like the game, then he may give a good score and vice versa. just because a reviewer gives a score that doesn't sit well with you or other fans of that game, doesn't make the reviewer review  terrible  inaccurate.  At the end of day , you should be able to judge the game for yourself and if you liek the game which is totally different to the reviewers taste, then good for you . 

If it was a single reviewer I would agree with you, but the entire community of editors of Eurogamer scream of bias and hate towards Sony game, and it has never been such a glaring problem with any other review site.