By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer: Reasons Why you might not want to pre-order The Order 1886

Aerys said:

There is an other thread with all the previews from the last build, and the majority are positive, but this thread flopped, now, eurogamer gives a negative preview and the thread about this preview is a success...

I guess eurogamer are not the only one who want to see the game fail, some people here too

Prehaps because many people think that it looks kind of average. Notice how nobody really says anything bad about bloodborne because most people think it looks good.

There's no hidden agenda, it's just that for a lot of people the game looks meh outside of it's graphics.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

But the hate this is getting from some people is hilarious. Funny thing is, if it wasn't exclusive it wouldn't get the hate. A bit like The Crew. Terrible game and much worse then Driveclub. Yet when Driveclub launched with broken online loads of people were calling it garbage and were saying "wait till the crew comes out". LMAO

If it wasn't exclusive it probably wouldn't have any hype either. Driveclub was hyped becuase it was exclusive and as such had a massive fall, the crew wasn't as hyped and now with it's problems its already been forgotten about becuase noboy cared as it was multiplatform. Exclusivity is a double edged sword.

riderz13371 said:
I just realized OP says 1866. Is this the prequel? =P

Oops!  lol, this is like the third time I've made that mistake. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Nem said:
I really wished they had made GoW for Vita instead.

Good on eurogamer to come out and criticise. Maybe they will fix it before release.
With that said, i dislike how they trolled us by saying 30 fps is more "cinematic" than 60fps so i dont feel too sorry for them.

Its not good when they criticise only PS4 exclusives all the time, for reasons which apparently don't matter with exclusives of other consoles and multiplats. EG clearly has an agenda against PS4, and I've been noticing this since the beginning of this year.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Frankly nowadays no game should be pre-ordered. There's almost never a shortage of stock.

Except to save $10.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-promotions/my-best-buy-get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

This game looks seriously underwhelming. A beautiful shell .

The inaccurate looking splattering weapons put me off the most.  Sad to see such poor quality out of WWS.  Everyone should Tweet Shu and have him put someone with a critical eye to fix this.

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Frankly nowadays no game should be pre-ordered. There's almost never a shortage of stock.

Except to save $10.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-promotions/my-best-buy-get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

That is a legitmate reason; main reason why I only now pre-order through Amazon. If it's based off of price and/or a special promotion that isn't extra in-game content, I understand why someone would pre-order.

ICStats said:

This game looks seriously underwhelming. A beautiful shell .

The inaccurate looking splattering weapons put me off the most.  Sad to see such poor quality out of WWS.  Everyone should Tweet Shu and have him put someone with a critical eye to fix this.

Ready At Dawn is not a part of WWS.

Ah good old eurogamer. Well, the game might actually suck, but, eurogamer

theprof00 said:
Ah good old eurogamer. Well, the game might actually suck, but, eurogamer

Yeah EG has been giving Sony pretty tough time throughout the year with their biased and terribly inaccurate reviews of Sony games.