By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any doubt that Zelda U will be 2015 GoTY?

Yes, I have my doubts.

Around the Network

Actually, considering The Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, MGS V PP, Halo 5 and a whole lot of other shit coming out next year, there is a few reasons why Zelda might not get it loll. I would be surprised if it didn't get nominated but actually winning it might be a hard one

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

There are a lot of games coming out next year and we hardly know anything about this one.

Competetion is too steep.

UC4, Bloodborne, Halo 5, Batman, Rise of the Tomb Raider, etc...

No game has GOTY next year on lock, there's way too many good games coming out.

Around the Network

Gonna be difficult. Zelda games have a good track record for game off the year but alot off competetion next year.

"Any doubt that ZeldaU will be the 2015 GOTY"

!

yes!

Serious? A thread about if Zelda U is going to get Goty when weve only seen 2 small trailers for it? I know its Zelda but if this isnt a joke and is serious then that shows you how overrated and over hyped this game is.

My opinion is that i have no clue, competition is steep and imo more promising next year. But to be fair we have only seen so little from Zelda so you never know.

Chances are it'll be mine, but I don't think we will see one game dominate the GOTY awards next year.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Of course, I have 3 doubts; Arkham Knight, X and The Witcher 3. Zelda U looks fantastic but let's not jump the gun here.