By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any doubt that Zelda U will be 2015 GoTY?

yep, FFXV, Uncharted4, Halo5, The Division, MGS5... doubts like that

Around the Network

It wont even get a nomation imo

I'll predict that now

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I think it will be nominated but it will not win.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

It's going to be one of the best years in gaming. Even on Wii U alone, Xenoblade may be every bit as good. No game has it on lock and I doubt there will be easy concensus. GOTY will likely come down to personal tastes.

lol, we just saw a demo of link running around.

It should be amazing, but so should Halo, Uncharted, Witcher 3, Arkham Knight...

Around the Network

2015 is such an overstuffed year for gaming that literally nothing is a shoe-in.

Hmmm i don´t know, money is an evil thing capable of a lot of things.

Zelda has that thing, that thing I can't put my finger on that gives it the possibility of getting GOTY. It will be different than any other Zelda rather than rehashed games that will be available next year. Halo 5 yeah, shoot stuff. But a lot of people will buy it and it might be a great game. Zelda seems to be the most mature game of 2015 in the sense that it seems not to dwell on past games in the series, which is always a plus in my book.

P.S.: If you are offended by my OPINION of Halo 5, why?

The Competition is very strong.
However, if it is anywhere near as good as the last 3 home console entries, it has good chances.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

First of all, is it even confirmed for 2015? The confidence doesn't seem high that this even ships in 2015.