By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - November 2014: Sad Panda Edition

DonFerrari said:
Cone... you are such a fierce hammer wielder.

You know it. Someone has to, right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
DerpSandwich said:
Oh my god. Is it disrespectful or inflammatory to say that toastboy getting banned is something like a Christmas miracle for me?

Yes it would be, it is also a bad idea.  Celebrating the permanent banning of members drives them to keep coming back as alts just to troll and annoy.  Let them rest in peace please!

Then I will continue processing this news in silence.

Very...INTENSE silence...

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Conegamer said:
Cone - 73
Khan - 43
Carl - 13
Smeags - 9
Starcraft - 8
Mummel- 7
Trucks - 6
Axum - 5
Barozi - 5
Kresnik - 3
Torillian - 1
Radishhead - 1

Conegamer is the mod this site needs

Smeags is the mod it deserves

some mods just want to watch the chartz burn

Finally, we don't have to put up with Toastboy anymore.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
DonFerrari said:
Cone... you are such a fierce hammer wielder.

You know it. Someone has to, right?

Are they at least paying overhour or comission or they are abusing your dog loyalty and goodness?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Some good users left.

Chazore said:
Is this the new type of E-sport these days?.

never seen a ban report on any other website or forum because usually that's kept under the rug and not shown for pride and trophy kill reasons, it's kinda telling of how moderation is dished out here.

I know I was at least banned twice this year but most of my reports have fallen on deaf ears or been overlooked, again probably as said above not the place to complain about moderation but I don't see a logical standing reason to have this up front if 99% of other forums and sites respectfully don't.

The Ban Report has been around for longer than I have been a mod.

However, I believe it began as part of a package of efforts to provide greater transparency in mod activities, at the request of users.

Additionally, those who have received permanbans and continue to create alternate accounts are no longer listed here after one month, to avoid the sort of activity you outlined.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Someone just got toasted.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

still dont know why I got banned but I trust in conegamer.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.