By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have confidence that 343 will make a good Halo 5 game? I don't.

Goatseye said:
Nicklesbe said:
The main problem is no one at 343 is really invested in the franchise, and they just trying to copy someone else's idea. It's not their baby, not their creation. It's why 4 arguably sucked and why MCC has so many problems. Destiny has very little content and has had it problems but it's still 10x better than Halo 4 and MCC. Why? Because Bungie is really good at what they do, even when they provide something that is lacking in content, and because it's their own creation, their own ideas, their own passion. It's why you can always tell a forgery from the original. It's like cola brand compared to coke. 343 will shine one day I'm sure but only when they have their own ideas, their own franchise to work with, Right now they are just the babysitter.

You're not a big fan of Halo are you?

Well taste is relative.

Actually I'm a huge fan of Halo. I'm just not delusional enough to deny the fact that Destiny is much better than halo 4 which was atrocious and Halo MCC which is still unplayable online. When they finally fix MCC that will be different, and when they do the franchise and 343 will still carry that black mark with them for releasing a broken game.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network

I have faith, but I also think there is a good chance they screw the game up. So at the end of the day we'll just have to wait.

The multiplayer looks pretty good.

When I played Halo 4, the plot of the game was stupid. Are you telling me the UNSC wouldn't use more resources for their only SPARTAN 2?  The multiplayer was disappointing campared to Reach. So in conclusion, yes, but they need to have better writers in their team.

I'm sure they can make a great Halo game. But can they make one that actually works? I don't know, which is why I refuse to buy any more 343 games at launch. Not dealing with this MCC bullshit again.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
Goatseye said:

You're not a big fan of Halo are you?

Well taste is relative.

Actually I'm a huge fan of Halo. I'm just not delusional enough to deny the fact that Destiny is much better than halo 4 which was atrocious and Halo MCC which is still unplayable online. When they finally fix MCC that will be different, and when they do the franchise and 343 will still carry that black mark with them for releasing a broken game.

In what terms Halo 4 was atrocious? First off MP was excellent! Not a tradional Halo formula, nevertheless excellent.

And you're one paranoid fellow. I'm not gonna call you delusional because you didn't like H4 and slobb Destiny. It's ok.

XanderXT said:
When I played Halo 4, the plot of the game was stupid. Are you telling me the UNSC wouldn't use more resources for their only SPARTAN 2?

What resources and for what?

Goatseye said:
XanderXT said:
When I played Halo 4, the plot of the game was stupid. Are you telling me the UNSC wouldn't use more resources for their only SPARTAN 2?

I dunno, looking for Master Chief. They just thought he was dead. I mean, they knew he had luck. Don't they think he would have the slightest chance of being alive?

XanderXT said:
Goatseye said:
XanderXT said:

I dunno, looking for Master Chief. They just thought he was dead. I mean, they knew he had luck. Don't they think he would have the slightest chance of being alive?

They thought he died. He had a ceremonial funeral at the end of H3.

Goatseye said:
XanderXT said:
Goatseye said:
XanderXT said:

They thought he died. He had a ceremonial funeral at the end of H3.

I said that in my post.