By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have confidence that 343 will make a good Halo 5 game? I don't.

MoHasanie said:
jlmurph2 said:
MoHasanie said:
jlmurph2 said:
Halo 4 campaign was great. And anyone who hates Halo 4's multiplayer then loves Destiny's is a hypocrite. Its exactly what people didn't like x10. Unbalanced maps, Only 5 game modes (1 of which only comes on every other weekend), choose your own overpowered weapons and armor upgrades, Killstreaks for an overpowered super that will spawn orbs to get your teammates closer to their overpowered super.

I loved Halo 4's multiplayer and didn't really Destiny's. 

I did too. Have 21 days and 11 hours in it.

I played for 31 days and 4 hours. 

Yeah you definitely loved it lol. I stopped playing when X1 came out. 

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:

Yeah you definitely loved it lol. I stopped playing when X1 came out. 

haha, yeah it was fun. I played a lot in 2014 cause there weren't really any good games that came out on the 360. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I liked Halo 4's single player, but thought the online wasn't that good and now MCC is having a lot of online issues.  Hopefully 343 can get Halo 5's online right.

riderz13371 said:
true_fan said:

There is plenty of Halo 5 footage avaliable and an open beta for people like you who have doubt.

I would say you are probably in the minority regarding the campaign of Halo 4 though, as many classify it as the best in the series.

Lol what? 

Just crap on halo day huh? And yes halo 4 is recognized as having the best sp of the bunch. Mp was lacking but the game had a better story than the rest. And on top of that it had more emotion than all the other games combined.

maybe u should play the games if ur going to comment on this, and not try to spin everything.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Halo 4 had a great campaign. The issues with it were cause of the 360's capabilities. So I'm very excited to see what 343 can do there. And from what I've seen of the beta things are looking great, focusing on competitive which is what 4 lacked. I'll wait to play it before I decide 1 way or the other.

Around the Network

So we have reached the point on Chartz where if you think Halo 4 (with its 87 metascore, widely regarded as a top notch SP experience and polarizing MP) is better than Destiny (76 metascore, lackluster content, obvious shift in development during final stretch, on disk DLC) you are "delusional" LOL.

Anyway as someone else said, watch some vids or participate in the beta.

They'll do splendid. Halo 4 was amazing!

Isn't bevochan like a avid sony fanboy anyway. So why does he make a thread like this. It would be one thing if it was a hardcore xbox guy listing LEGIT concerns. But when the sony version of toast boy makes a thread acting like he will be distraught if halo 5 suck we all know it's bull. He is probably praying to yoshida this very moment that  this game will crash and burn.

Moderated - Starcraft

hudsoniscool said:

Isn't bevochan like a avid sony fanboy anyway. So why does he make a thread like this. It would be one thing if it was a hardcore xbox guy listing LEGIT concerns. But when the sony version of toast boy makes a thread acting like he will be distraught if halo 5 suck we all know it's bull. He is probably praying to yoshida this very moment that  this game will crash and burn.

nevermind

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

true_fan said:

There is plenty of Halo 5 footage avaliable and an open beta for people like you who have doubt.

I would say you are probably in the minority regarding the campaign of Halo 4 though, as many classify it as the best in the series.

His opinion is actually in the majority.

OT: They haven't a  proven track record but people will buy the game regardless. No doubt there is alot of pressure on 343i now especially since MCC is a disaster.