By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have confidence that 343 will make a good Halo 5 game? I don't.

Goatseye said:
Nicklesbe said:
Goatseye said:

You're not a big fan of Halo are you?

Well taste is relative.

Actually I'm a huge fan of Halo. I'm just not delusional enough to deny the fact that Destiny is much better than halo 4 which was atrocious and Halo MCC which is still unplayable online. When they finally fix MCC that will be different, and when they do the franchise and 343 will still carry that black mark with them for releasing a broken game.

In what terms Halo 4 was atrocious? First off MP was excellent! Not a tradional Halo formula, nevertheless excellent.

And you're one paranoid fellow. I'm not gonna call you delusional because you didn't like H4 and slobb Destiny. It's ok.

Every term possible. Single player, multiplayer, story, weapons, maps(save for(Haven), Balance, game modes. Everything. Did you even play the first Halos games? I'm guessing not, or just a super CoD dude-bro. Am I right? I mean the consensus from the majority on the net from people who play it that loved the first 3 hate it because they raped it and merged it with CoD. Only people that seem to enjoy it are delusional CoD dude bros. Hell it's user metacritic score is 6.9 and you can't go anywhere online without finding a consensus of the majority of users agreeing that the game is terrible. Also I don't think you understand what the word paranoid means since you are misusing it. But hey you are deluded so that's understandable.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network

For the sake of Halo fans, I hope 343 has learned their lesson and takes the criticism they were given and uses it to create an amazing game. Tbh it would suck if it didn't turn out great. I don't think anyone would benefit from that, except maybe Microsoft who would rake in the dough regardless. Although Halo's image would be damaged.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Nicklesbe said:

Every term possible. Single player, multiplayer, story, weapons, maps(save for(Haven), Balance, game modes. Everything. Did you even play the first Halos games? I'm guessing not, or just a super CoD dude-bro. Am I right? I mean the consensus from the majority on the net from people who play it that loved the first 3 hate it because they raped it and merged it with CoD. Only people that seem to enjoy it are delusional CoD dude bros. Hell it's user metacritic score is 6.9 and you can't go anywhere online without finding a consensus of the majority of users agreeing that the game is terrible. Also I don't think you understand what the word paranoid means since you are misusing it. But hey you are deluded so that's understandable.

Do you game on Xbox One/360? If you do let me check your gamertag out.

Skullwaker said:
For the sake of Halo fans, I hope 343 has learned their lesson and takes the criticism they were given and uses it to create an amazing game. Tbh it would suck if it didn't turn out great. I don't think anyone would benefit from that, except maybe Microsoft who would rake in the dough regardless. Although Halo's image would be damaged.

TMCC is not your regular game. It's a transgenerational pack of games with 100 maps and bunch of different game engines. Worked on by numerous studios, which I believe was too much for the sake of a cohesive and seamless experience.

But does anyone really care what you thing will happen with Halo 5. How bout we wait till it comes out instead if hyping and getting your childish dreams so you can be dissapointed. But hey at least they are doing a beta

Around the Network

As usual Bevochan just writes the OT and go chill somewhere else.

binary solo said:
Are there any examples of the adoptive studio making better games out of the studio that created a franchise? I can't think of any. There are examples of developers making good games out of franchises someone else began, but not games that are better than what the original developer made.

Retro Studios.

Goatseye said:
Skullwaker said:

TMCC is not your regular game. It's a transgenerational pack of games with 100 maps and bunch of different game engines. Worked on by numerous studios, which I believe was too much for the sake of a cohesive and seamless experience.

I can't argue with that, of course. I'm just speaking in terms of online playability and lack of glitches, however. Upgrading massive games like those for the new gen is no easy feat, but I think their experience with MCC just might make them more determined to iron out everything in Gaurdians to make it the best experience possible. Which is a good thing.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Yeah for sure. Halo 4 was a great game even if the multiplayer had problems.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Skullwaker said:
Goatseye said:
Skullwaker said:

I can't argue with that, of course. I'm just speaking in terms of online playability and lack of glitches, however. Upgrading massive games like those for the new gen is no easy feat, but I think their experience with MCC just might make them more determined to iron out everything in Gaurdians to make it the best experience possible. Which is a good thing.

That's how people learn and evolve... learning from mistakes.

I believe that H5 will be great because just one team or dev will be working on it. There won't be a cluster eff of messages along the chain of command. That's important.