By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider is being published by Microsoft

Zackasaurus-rex said:
Goatseye said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:

And it will be published by Square-Enix on PS4 for the majority of fans after MS's paid delay ends. Meanwhile, PS4 owners will be playing the inevitably better Uncharted 4.

This is very old news.

I need the numbers to the lottery, it doesn't matter Powerball or Euro Millions. You're good with predictions.

Lottery numbers and a basic understanding of the game industry are very different things. 

I recommend you stay away from the lottery.

I don't see where you have the basics of the game industry down. I recomend you stay away from it

Around the Network

LOL this is Bayonetta 2 all over again, and some folks are still in denial over it. I love it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NobleTeam360 said:
zero129 said:
I really have to laugh at how this thread turned out.

MS Fans: ROTR is published by MS.

Sony Fans: Still gonna come to PS4 baby!!

MS Fans: Same way Super street fighter 5 is coming to x1?

Sony Fans: No dude thats impossible.

MS Fans: But its not impossible for ROTR to go to PS4 when its published by MS?

Sony Fans: Yeah dude, Sony said "SF5" is Console Exclusive. Plus MS published Mass Effect and thats on PS3.

MS Fans: Exactly Sony said "SF5" Nothing about "SSF5" or any other version.

Sony Fans: Yay looking at my copy of Mass Effect eat that MS Published game!!

MS Fans: Mass Effect is a different case then ROTR, Since Bioware was brought by EA after the deal with MS and EA had to port ME1 to the ME2 engine to get it running on the PS3 and most likely also had to "Buy" back or come to some type of deal with MS to allow that to happen. But hey If Sony fans dont mind waiting for SE to get taking over by another company and wait about 5 years for ROTR then sure it might come to PS4..

Sony Fans: NANANANA ROTR IS COMING TO PS4'ZZZ and MS is NEVER GETTING SF5 EAT IT EAT IT DAMNIT!!! ..

MS Fans: hmmmkay.

Anyway i dont know why Sony fans can so easy accept that an MS published game can come to PS4 (And use such a bad case of Mass Effect to try prove their point, when if anything that just makes it worse) but an edition of SF5 can never go to X1. So unless Sony Co Developes every other version of SF5 IF you expect TR2 to come to PS4 then you should expect the same of SF5 otherwise you really are just using double standards.

At this rate I might just become a PC/Nintendo guy

You'll be missing out on a ton of great games. All because you don't like what a couple of users are saying on a forum. Pretty simple minded of you but at the end of the day it's your choice, plenty of great games on PC/Ninty platforms.

zero129 said:
I really have to laugh at how this thread turned out.

MS Fans: ROTR is published by MS.

Sony Fans: Still gonna come to PS4 baby!!

MS Fans: Same way Super street fighter 5 is coming to x1?

Sony Fans: No dude thats impossible.

MS Fans: But its not impossible for ROTR to go to PS4 when its published by MS?

Sony Fans: Yeah dude, Sony said "SF5" is Console Exclusive. Plus MS published Mass Effect and thats on PS3.

MS Fans: Exactly Sony said "SF5" Nothing about "SSF5" or any other version.

Sony Fans: Yay looking at my copy of Mass Effect eat that MS Published game!!

MS Fans: Mass Effect is a different case then ROTR, Since Bioware was brought by EA after the deal with MS and EA had to port ME1 to the ME2 engine to get it running on the PS3 and most likely also had to "Buy" back or come to some type of deal with MS to allow that to happen. But hey If Sony fans dont mind waiting for SE to get taking over by another company and wait about 5 years for ROTR then sure it might come to PS4..

Sony Fans: NANANANA ROTR IS COMING TO PS4'ZZZ and MS is NEVER GETTING SF5 EAT IT EAT IT DAMNIT!!! ..

MS Fans: hmmmkay.

Anyway i dont know why Sony fans can so easy accept that an MS published game can come to PS4 (And use such a bad case of Mass Effect to try prove their point, when if anything that just makes it worse) but an edition of SF5 can never go to X1. So unless Sony Co Developes every other version of SF5 IF you expect TR2 to come to PS4 then you should expect the same of SF5 otherwise you really are just using double standards.

How is it double standards when one company has said the game will only be coming to their console and the other has yet to confirm if it's exclusive or not, not to mention it's already confirmed the TR deal has a duration?

riderz13371 said:

How is it double standards when one company has said the game will only be coming to their console and the other has yet to confirm if it's exclusive or not, not to mention it's already confirmed the TR deal has a duration?

What kind of duration is it? Is it just "The Rise of Tomb Raider?"

Is it 2/3 games in "The Rise of Tomb Raider" chapter? Let us know what is written in the fine prints of MS/SE contract.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
riderz13371 said:

What kind of duration is it? Is it just "The Rise of Tomb Raider?"

Is it 2/3 games in "The Rise of Tomb Raider" chapter? Let us know what is written in the fine prints of MS/SE contract.

It says here Rise of the Tomb Raider Ultra Combo edition will be released on the PS4.

There you have it folks.

riderz13371 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You'll be missing out on a ton of great games. All because you don't like what a couple of users are saying on a forum. Pretty simple minded of you but at the end of the day it's your choice, plenty of great games on PC/Ninty platforms.

It was a joke.

A confirmation that this game will never come to PS4 is a confirmation that I'll never play it. I love the Tomb Raider reboot, but as a PS4 and Wii U owner with not a lot of time for gaming already, I don't see myself spending on another console for it.

NobleTeam360 said:
riderz13371 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It was a joke.

I'm sorry 

Double post