By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you figure will be the first non-Smash amiibo?

Xenoblade, Splatoon and Zelda U ones would be really cool.

Around the Network
dyremose said:
Man i cant even remember if sonic is in smash? If he isbt then he's the first. Otherwise rayman

Here, this is why a Rayman Amiibo is a bad idea.

Captain Toad and Adventure Toadette. Actually I think they both should have been included in a Limited Edition bundle with the Captain Toad game for $60.

Am i the only one who thinks a Non specific action figure amiibo would be super awesome? at least a limited edition, do you guys even remember it? haha

Bayonetta amiibo would be really cool

Around the Network

I suspect Nintendo is going to use amiibo figures to increase sales of older games. Even 3rd party games potentially. Think about it, if they came out with a Rayman Amiibo toy, people may want to buy legends. If they came out with a Bayo one, people may want to buy Bayo 2. The list goes on.

Kirby is the closest next game that has the Amiibo symbol on its boxart, so I guess it could come with new Kirby amiibo figurines (and Kirby Smash should be compatible). Curiously Captain Toad box art didn't have the Amiibo icon.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I'm hoping for a bayonetta one, hopefully they will make Bayonetta 3 and they could use Amiibo in that.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Toad for Captain toad.... btw.... do we know what Amiibo functionalities are on this game yet?

Switch!!!

I think splatoon will have a couple of amiibos with it.
That will be next IMO, or whatever amiibo universe characters are made.