By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU exclusive retail lineup in 2015

Some of these games don't actually have specific titles yet but I think I got them all:

Star Fox

The Legend of Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mario Maker

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Yoshi's Wooly World

Splatoon

Mario Party 10

Devil's Third

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (depending on where you live)

Personally I'm excited about Mario Maker, and the new games for Yoshi and Kirby. Maybe Zelda as long as it doesn't end up like Skyward Sword. Good enough lineup to convince you to buy a WiiU? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

How do you know some of these are retail?  Like Star Fox or Mario Maker.  They put like a year of development into Star Fox, for all we know its a small downloadable game.  Mario Maker screams downloadable game to me.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

How do you know some of these are retail?  Like Star Fox or Mario Maker.  They put like a year of development into Star Fox, for all we know its a small downloadable game.  Mario Maker screams downloadable game to me.

If Captain Toad and New Super Luigi U has standalone retail releases, I am pretty sure Mario Maker will do too provided they include a single player

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

If Captain Toad and New Super Luigi U has standalone retail releases, I am pretty sure Mario Maker will do too provided they include a single player

Mario Maker has a single player mode?

Fusioncode said:

Some of these games don't actually have specific titles yet but I think I got them all:

Star Fox

The Legend of Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mario Maker

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Yoshi's Wooly World

Splatoon

Mario Party 10

Devil's Third

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (depending on where you live)

Personally I'm excited about Mario Maker, and the new games for Yoshi and Kirby. Maybe Zelda as long as it doesn't end up like Skyward Sword. Good enough lineup to convince you to buy a WiiU? 

Xenoblade X was enough for me tbh. 

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

It probably will, I don't really see them releasing just the level editor and nothing else

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Star Fox games have always been short, and short development cycles. 

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Star Fox is a maybe, but Mario Maker has been confirmed for a retail release.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

KingdomHeartsFan said:

It probably will, I don't really see them releasing just the level editor and nothing else

That's all I assumed it was.  Don't see how a game revolved around making levels is gonna have a single player mode.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

A Single player where you could choose which graphic style you wanna use would be a stroke of genius. Replayability would skyrocket.

Star Fox really concerns me, I don't care to wait 6/12 months more to get a brand new AAA Star Fox title.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804