By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whats your view about PSX?

More Keynotes is always better. Pretty much like the E3 Keynote.

Disappointments only come from unrealistic expectations.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

People ask for too much...

This event is literally to celebrate 20 years anniversary of Playstation.

The SF5 exclusive, AAA gameplay footages, indie exlcusives, 3 Yakuza games, and Drawn to Death are just bonuses.

It ended pretty poorly, but overall i thought it was good. The UC4 gameplay in particular really impressed me.

No R&C though :(

kristianity77 said:
It just made me wonder what the entire point of it all was. Like others said, where were any new big hitters? Apart from the first 10 minutes and Uncharted there was literally nothing to go on. No mention of any staple games known to Playstation at all apart from a PC Port of Final Fantasy 7. I just thought things like this were to show off up and coming big hitters but apart from Uncharted, there was nothing.

What can we not enjoy Street Fighter V, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, The Order 1886, No Mans Sky etc. etc.

Plenty of great games were there and had new footage and new details on them.

The news on Bloodborne was a fucking huge deal for us Souls fans.

daredevil.shark said:

My opinion is that Sony made their own E3 press conference.

FIFY  :)

All this was was a standalone E3 press conference.  Not like it hasn't been done before...  Nintendo used to do it anually in Japan with Shoshinkai / Space World, which is where both the N64 and GC were officially unveiled.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

There was a ton of stuff revealed. Good gameplay videos, lots of promise for the console, i enjoyed it. Really good show by Sony. Proud of Sega too :)

No Persona 5 trailer was a huge disappointment though!!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

NightDragon83 said:
daredevil.shark said:

My opinion is that Sony made their own E3 press conference.

FIFY  :)

All this was was a standalone E3 press conference.  Not like it hasn't been done before...  Nintendo used to do it anually in Japan with Shoshinkai / Space World, which is where both the N64 and GC were officially unveiled.

Because Sony has reclaimed their dominace in console arena this will be norm in coming years.

I agree it was an E3 level conference without all the third party games. If a game was shown at this event it was either console exclusive or had exclusive content. For a non E3 event a ton of things were shown and announced. I don't think any other company other than Ninetndo can have a confrence like that where they showing off nothing but there games.

Persona 5 console exclusive, Bloodborne info/ gameplay, 15+ minutes of Uncharted 4 gameplay, Street Fighter console exclusive, No Mans Sky info, tons of exclusive indies shown off, a few new games announced and 3 good free games from EA!! I mean really what more can you ask for!?!?!?!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

I liked how they showed off a lot of gameplay this time. Better than the usual CG trailers.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!