By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whats your view about PSX?

I liked it. Showed some interesting new games (i don't care if indie or not) and the the UC4 trailer was amazing.

looking forward to Fat Princess.

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
No Persona 5 trailer was a huge disappointment though!!

Really?? A new Persona trailer at a western focused event?? Good joke =P

ktay95 said:
kristianity77 said:
It just made me wonder what the entire point of it all was. Like others said, where were any new big hitters? Apart from the first 10 minutes and Uncharted there was literally nothing to go on. No mention of any staple games known to Playstation at all apart from a PC Port of Final Fantasy 7. I just thought things like this were to show off up and coming big hitters but apart from Uncharted, there was nothing.

What can we not enjoy Street Fighter V, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, The Order 1886, No Mans Sky etc. etc.

Plenty of great games were there and had new footage and new details on them.

The news on Bloodborne was a fucking huge deal for us Souls fans.

Oh Bloodborne looks amazing and I cant wait for it.  I'm as much a souls fan as the next guy.  My point wasn't that they didn't show anything, they just didnt show anything new.  Being asit was the whole "20 year thing" you thought they might have pushed to showcase staple games coming in the next 12 months or so.  We all know Ratchet is coming, we all know a God Of War is probably in the works, Gran Turismo etc.  There are literally dozens of well nkow PS franchises, some of them must be in the pipeline surely.  If so, why not mention them?

All i saw apart from the games I already knew about was gun, shoot, gun, shoot, gun, shoot.  Aren't people getting bored to death of these yet?

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

kristianity77 said:

Oh Bloodborne looks amazing and I cant wait for it.  I'm as much a souls fan as the next guy.  My point wasn't that they didn't show anything, they just didnt show anything new.  Being asit was the whole "20 year thing" you thought they might have pushed to showcase staple games coming in the next 12 months or so.  We all know Ratchet is coming, we all know a God Of War is probably in the works, Gran Turismo etc.  There are literally dozens of well nkow PS franchises, some of them must be in the pipeline surely.  If so, why not mention them?

All i saw apart from the games I already knew about was gun, shoot, gun, shoot, gun, shoot.  Aren't people getting bored to death of these yet?

Cant expect a bunch of new games when they have a bunch of announced games that are unreleased still. They need to save some games so we dont have this whole no new games thing at E3 next year too.

I liked the conference. I didn't expect any megatons, so I wasn't really disappointed by anything. Uncharted 4 looks beautful. The Bloodborne demo was great and I'm finally interested in it. I'm still not sure about The Order, but the demo at PSX was definitely better than what we've seen previously. It was a solid show: 7.5/10.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
It ended pretty poorly, but overall i thought it was good. The UC4 gameplay in particular really impressed me.

No R&C though :(

Ratchet and Clank was all I needed. When are they gonna hype it up when it's supposed to launch before E3?

Yea the megaton was SF5 exclusive but it got leaked, pretty solid stuff on PSX

From the other thread.

Tons of games unlike E3. We got SFV and I am very satisfied with that.

But....... I wanted at least one triple AAA announcement from Sony 1st Party. Possibly something from the PS1 era, or even something new. Spyro, Crash, Twisted Metal, Oh well.

No PS4 HW! Maybe tomorrow.

a solid conference. lots of games, gameplay, and some surprises.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I was underwhelmed because for the last few weeks insiders, neogaf, and fans hyped up the event. I expected much more big games instead of so many indies.