By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter V - PS4 will be only console it will EVER release on

sure the title street fighter V wont be on another console but street fighter super turbo ultimate edition will come to others

i really dont care as i suck at fighting games

Around the Network

That said, I would like some fighting game action on the PS4. None come to mind as all my fighting games are on the PS3.

I wouldn't mind playing some 1080p 60fps Street Fighter on the PS4 using the DS4 controller.

VXIII said:
Yafea said:
It looks like sony collaborated with capcom to fund the game or am I mistaken???

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/10/20/capcom-cant-make-next-gen-fighter/

Also, Adam mentioned that Sony were woking with capcom on the project. Not sure how exactly. I think it is safe to say that Sony is deeply involved in this project, not a simple case of pay to hold the other versions of the game.

The ps4 will now sell like hot cakes in Japan.  They love street fighter there. Nor to mention the rest of the Asian market. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

greenmedic88 said:
That said, I would like some fighting game action on the PS4. None come to mind as all my fighting games are on the PS3.

I wouldn't mind playing some 1080p 60fps Street Fighter on the PS4 using the DS4 controller.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Puppyroach said:
Well, exclusive until they release Super Street Fighter V: Special Champion Edition on all other consoles... they have done it Before ).

Nah, i dont think so for this one. Sources are saying the game is only going to be having updates/patches as extras. No new SFV editions, also the game seems to be co-developed by Sony and Capcom. Which is why its exclusive, its good to know Sony and capcom made some good considerations for PC gamers by releasing on it with even Cross Platform play

Around the Network

Are we going the Bayonetta 2 road again?

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Gonna cop the game just to show the PC "Master Race" what's really good!

Puppyroach said:
Well, exclusive until they release Super Street Fighter V: Special Champion Edition on all other consoles... they have done it Before ).

Exactly...... There is no reason X1 owners should be upset!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Street fighter 5 super duper addition x turbo alpha on xbone 2016

Skidmore said:
greenmedic88 said:

It's the free game on PSN+ this month, but I already bought it via DD almost a year ago when it was on sale. 

I like DC characters and I even like Unreal Engine, but it still plays a bit too much like Mortal Kombat, which I haven't really enjoyed since the 90s. 

I am a dyed in the wool Street Fighter player and would be, even if I wasn't a former Capcom employee.