By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December bestsellers thread - updated 01/01/15. AC X1 bundle #1, PS4 #15 & Destiny bundle #90

ilovegirls69 said:
As i explained above, the GTAV bundle is not in stock at Amazon. In fact Amazon doesn't even have it anymore. it's not surprising that PS4 is that low. MS still has their holiday bundle in stock, Sony doesn't. Bestbuy and Gamestop still have them. Why would anyone buy the basic SKU at $399 when there's better deals at other stores? GS even has the camera bundled for free.

Im thinking the GTA bundle is gone for good. PS4 had a deal where you get a free game with it at Gamestop. Walmart was/is giving a $50 giftcard. I dont think there is any reason to get a PS4 at Amazon at the moment. Just an FYI MS doesnt sell the X1 standard bundle anymore at the moment. All they have for sale is the AC bundle. Amazon(and other stores) havent directly(you can get it from 3rd parties or leftover instore stock) sold the standalone/kinect sku since middle of November.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
ilovegirls69 said:
As i explained above, the GTAV bundle is not in stock at Amazon. In fact Amazon doesn't even have it anymore. it's not surprising that PS4 is that low. MS still has their holiday bundle in stock, Sony doesn't. Bestbuy and Gamestop still have them. Why would anyone buy the basic SKU at $399 when there's better deals at other stores? GS even has the camera bundled for free.

Are they making more of the PS4 GTA bundle though? I thought it was just for Black Friday..

They were still availible weeks after. It seems stock is just now starting to run out. But Gamestop still has it for in store pick up

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-500gb-system-black-friday-bundle-with-grand-theft-auto-v-and-the-last-of-us-remastered/118074

But even though they're about to be, or are, all sold out my point still stands. Up until recently the bundle was still in stock at BB and GS. I don't think anybody was buying the standard at Amazon. I wouldn't anyway. heh. So naturally PS4's rank at Amazon wouldn't be high. 

There are new deals everywhere now where you get a select free game with PS4. I think we won't know if the baseline of PS4 at Amazon returns to normal until a few weeks into January.

ilovegirls69 said:
man-bear-pig said:
ilovegirls69 said:

Are they making more of the PS4 GTA bundle though? I thought it was just for Black Friday..

They were still availible weeks after. It seems stock is just now starting to run out. But Gamestop still has it for in store pick up

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-500gb-system-black-friday-bundle-with-grand-theft-auto-v-and-the-last-of-us-remastered/118074

But even though they're about to be, or are, all sold out my point still stands. Up until recently the bundle was still in stock at BB and GS. I don't think anybody was buying the standard at Amazon. I wouldn't anyway. heh. So naturally PS4's rank at Amazon wouldn't be high. 

There are new deals everywhere now where you get a select free game with PS4. I think we won't know if the baseline of PS4 at Amazon returns to normal until a few weeks into January.

Have only seen the bundle in person BF weekend and 3rd party sellers. Although I havent been to a Gamestop.  It was BF weekend only and any consoles since then have just been ones that slipped through the cracks.  Retailer advertisements have only mentioned the regular PS4 and the Destiny PS4.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Although I think the X1 will win Nov and Dec, Amazon at the moment is no longer a good indicator of sales. There are too many deals flying around.

It was simple when all stores where selling for around the same price but there seems to be a lot more deals going on outside of Amazon.

My account was banned because the name was inappropriate? Ok now this is realised???? There are members here with half naked girls as the AV pic and my name is the one that's inappropriate? 

Can the mod who banned my ilovegirls account unbann it and let me change my name that way then? I really don't want to start over with another account. I was told to make another one but i rather keep the one i already have.

But wow really guys????????

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network
Pionner said:

My account was banned because the name was inappropriate? Ok now this is realised???? There are members here with half naked girls as the AV pic and my name is the one that's inappropriate? 

Can the mod who banned my ilovegirls account unbann it and let me change my name that way then? I really don't want to start over with another account. I was told to make another one but i rather keep the one i already have.

But wow really guys????????

You would probably need to  private message a mod(or several) as you are now new and can't create threads.

Personally I thought your old username was fine so make sure you ask for some sort of general thoughts and discussions on what is inappropriate and what is not

Updated..
X1 ACU bundle still #1. Vanilla PS4 and Destiny bundle at #38 and #56 respectively

man-bear-pig said:
Updated..
X1 ACU bundle still #1. Vanilla PS4 and Destiny bundle at #38 and #56 respectively

Nearly half way into the month as well. Wonder if we can expect another 400k win

Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:
Updated..

Nearly half way into the month as well. Wonder if we can expect another 400k win

might not be 400k but maybe 200k?

400k again would surprise the hell out of me.

Praise the One.

I think 300k win for this month seems about right..perhaps more. Xbone mustve sold an absolute ton in the W.E 6th December cos since then it's been hovering around #5-#10 in the hourlys and has still managed to keep the top spot