By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - North Korea threatens Sony Pictures Employees Families

An other way to say it is that buying a playstation 4 is resisting to the evil and dictatorship. Choose Democracy, choose Sony.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Kuksenkov said:
What's the story behind Sony making fun of North Korea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnalZzJ-XS4

This movie looks so good lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Yep threat an kill some employees in japan and US with bomb, get branded terrorists so finally US and japan to get out of their ass and clean the country.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

kowenicki said:
This hacking due to a movie is ridiculous. N Korea is clearly ridiculous period.

BUT.... making a movie about trying to assasinate a current leader is a bit disrespectful.

I'm not sure Sony would finance a comedy about an assassination of Obama or Abe.

Dont get me wrong I dont care what someone makes movies about, they are fiction, but I smell some double standards from the media.

I guess the film will likely be shit and forgettable so no harm done in the end.

Seth + Franco movies haven't been shit though. Pineapple Express, This is The End, both pretty good movies. They have a great buddy chemistry.

What if someone made a "joke" movie like this about barrack Obama I assume America wouldn't be do happy also....

Around the Network

What if someone made a "joke" movie like this about barrack Obama I assume America wouldn't be do happy also....

Is this like on the news?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

kowenicki said:
This hacking due to a movie is ridiculous. N Korea is clearly ridiculous period.

BUT.... making a movie about trying to assasinate a current leader is a bit disrespectful.

I'm not sure Sony would finance a comedy about an assassination of Obama or Abe.

Dont get me wrong I dont care what someone makes movies about, they are fiction, but I smell some double standards from the media.

I guess the film will likely be shit and forgettable so no harm done in the end.

Would you say Obama or Abe are comparable to Kim Jong-Un? There is a massive difference

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Jranation said:
Is this like on the news?

Yes, it was a few days ago. Not sure if its still circulating in the mainstream media.

kowenicki said:

To be honest, that tyrant and his cronies needs to be disrespected 24 hours a day. The North Korean people deserves better.

North Korea is taking this way too seriously.....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---