By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - North Korea threatens Sony Pictures Employees Families

What's next ? Threatening 9kek's administrator ?

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:
Busted said:
Captain_Tom said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Why hasn't North Korea been invaded yet? Most, if not all of its population are living like slaves.

3) They have a large military.  No they aren't anywhere near as well trained or equiped as other modern countries like the U.S. and China, but they sure as hell wouldn't be as big of a push over as Iraq or Syria.  Plus any invasion would have to involve the U.S., S.K., and China coming together with a joint invasion with all parties agreeing on the aftermath.  That's doable but not easy.  Until NK has full ICBM and nuclear capabilities we will probably just ignore them as much as possible.

Only in numbers and is not even that big, if you put Japan or England in front of them is like a Train vs 50 bikes, yes they are ''more'' but...

For all we know at least

Wrong, we do know.  Like Israel North Korea forces everyone to join the military for 3-5 years.  Their army is absolutely massive, and many of them are brainwashed into thinking they are on the right side.  They have 1.1 million active personnel (5th in the world) and 8.2 million in reserve (1st in the world).  There would be massive loss of life.

and most of it would be on the NK side, but my point was, they are the ONLY country (since ''ISIS'' is not one... yet) that seems to think that a war in todays world is a viable way of achieving something, world domination, proving that you're superior or just because this guy (SK,Jap,etc.) and i have never liked each other, THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE what they teach to their troops and what not and don't realize they are the ones with the most to lose, they actually think they can win - I only feel sorry for all the people that was dammed to be born inside that terrain extension

Busted said:
Captain_Tom said:
Busted said:
Captain_Tom said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Why hasn't North Korea been invaded yet? Most, if not all of its population are living like slaves.

3) They have a large military.  No they aren't anywhere near as well trained or equiped as other modern countries like the U.S. and China, but they sure as hell wouldn't be as big of a push over as Iraq or Syria.  Plus any invasion would have to involve the U.S., S.K., and China coming together with a joint invasion with all parties agreeing on the aftermath.  That's doable but not easy.  Until NK has full ICBM and nuclear capabilities we will probably just ignore them as much as possible.

Only in numbers and is not even that big, if you put Japan or England in front of them is like a Train vs 50 bikes, yes they are ''more'' but...

For all we know at least

Wrong, we do know.  Like Israel North Korea forces everyone to join the military for 3-5 years.  Their army is absolutely massive, and many of them are brainwashed into thinking they are on the right side.  They have 1.1 million active personnel (5th in the world) and 8.2 million in reserve (1st in the world).  There would be massive loss of life.

and most of it would be on the NK side, but my point was, they are the ONLY country (since ''ISIS'' is not one... yet) that seems to think that a war in todays world is a viable way of achieving something, world domination, proving that you're superior or just because this guy (SK,Jap,etc.) and i have never liked each other, THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE what they teach to their troops and what not and don't realize they are the ones with the most to lose, they actually think they can win - I only feel sorry for all the people that was dammed to be born inside that terrain extension

Well Russia certainly seems to think war/conquest are still viable, and that is why we punished them with a shit economy.  The funny thing is that until North Korea actually invades someone they have shown that they know they cannot do so in today's world.  Trust me, Kim Jeong Un does not believe his own shit - he just uses his propaganda to control the masses into being his slaves.

I would love for a nice war against him, but until the middle east, Russia, Iran, Israel, and other more pressing matters are solved NK is at the bottom of the civilized world's "To-do list."  That would change if they actually tried to invade, heavily bomb another country.

Captain_Tom said:
Busted said:
Captain_Tom said:

Well Russia certainly seems to think war/conquest are still viable, and that is why we punished them with a shit economy.  The funny thing is that until North Korea actually invades someone they have shown that they know they cannot do so in today's world.  Trust me, Kim Jeong Un does not believe his own shit - he just uses his propaganda to control the masses into being his slaves.

*I would love for a nice war* against him, but until the middle east, Russia, Iran, Israel, and other more pressing matters are solved NK is at the bottom of the civilized world's "To-do list."  That would change if they actually tried to invade, heavily bomb another country.

Ohh yeah but Russia pisses off Ukraine because nobody gives 2 shits about Ukraine (metaphorically speaking) - And even doing so they are ''careful'' because they know they can't just all out attack another country, in this day and age nobody can, the social and political consequences would be way more severe than even in the two great wars, even if (this hypothetical war) it seemed small by comparison, without mentionig the civilian losses would be off the charts, i still think in my head that it's just impossible for anybody (president, ''power'', puppeteer, conglomerate) to think they can start a war unless they are completely delusional like ISIS or Kim, but what you say makes sense, i still think he's not mentally stable

* That sounds terrible

Busted said:
Captain_Tom said:
Busted said:
Captain_Tom said:

*I would love for a nice war* against him, but until the middle east, Russia, Iran, Israel, and other more pressing matters are solved NK is at the bottom of the civilized world's "To-do list."  That would change if they actually tried to invade, heavily bomb another country.

Ohh yeah but Russia pisses off Ukraine because nobody gives 2 shits about Ukraine (metaphorically speaking) - And even doing so they are ''careful'' because they know they can't just all out attack another country, in this day and age nobody can, the social and political consequences would be way more severe than even in the two great wars, even if (this hypothetical war) it seemed small by comparison, without mentionig the civilian losses would be off the charts, i still think in my head that it's just impossible for anybody (president, ''power'', puppeteer, conglomerate) to think they can start a war unless they are completely delusional like ISIS or Kim, but what you say makes sense, i still think he's not mentally stable

* That sounds terrible

*Some people don't understand sarcasm.  I don't think the war would be "Nice."

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:

*Some people don't understand sarcasm.  I don't think the war would be "Nice."

Hey i just said it sounds terrible, take it as ''the most litteral meaning of that sentence'' ^^

It is an obligation to bash idiots the whole day... where up to me Sony would make a series about how to kill a dictator... and every week kill a different real life dictator and of course they can be killed multiple times just like Kenny untill they really die.

If Sony made a movie about killing Obama, America wouldn't like but I doubt CIA would invade Sony and kill all Sony staff.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Captain_Tom said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Probably because they have China as an ally and I think Russia is too. Those 3 would be very formidable in a war, invading N. Korea would probably just be a death sentence for most of the world anyway.

China is NOT an ally.  I know they say they are officially, but they are in name only.  They would never, ever defend them.  Same for Russia, and don't even think that Russia and China are allies either.  They have always mostly hated each other.  The only reason they tend to back each other up in the UN is they don't want to be pushed around by the west.

Actually, China needs North Korea. They might not send PLA directly to help Nokor but they most likely will help via weapons or might use tactics like what Russia is doing in Ukraine(green men). NoKor is currently serving as a some sort of buffer between a Pro US country with US military bases SOuth Korea and China.

If NoKor collapsed and integrated with Sokor like Germany, then China will literally have US military bases at their border.

China is already complaining about the US surrounding them (Japan and the Philippines) even Vietnam is now seeking closer ties with the US. IMO, the last thing they want now is a US military base at their border and a flood of NorthKorean refugees escaping the US and South Koreans.

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah