By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - North Korea threatens Sony Pictures Employees Families

jlmurph2 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

didn't they also steal gamers passords, credit cards  etc... This just adds to this doesn't it?

I think this is just Sony Pictures getting hacked right?

I'm not sure, it seems to be cool to f with all our systems. Seems there has been new hacker groups doing something stupid every other week.

Around the Network

Not like the FBI is going to do anything.

Mystro-Sama said:
Why hasn't North Korea been invaded yet? Most, if not all of its population are living like slaves.

Because China doesn't wanted South Korea to get stronger (NK is so backward SK would actually become weaker for a decade from uniting) and the US now lacks the balls to tell China, and Russia, to shove it. China created the beast known as NK when they intervened in the Korean war as the USA was approaching the NK/China border.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Busted said:
Captain_Tom said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Why hasn't North Korea been invaded yet? Most, if not all of its population are living like slaves.

3) They have a large military.  No they aren't anywhere near as well trained or equiped as other modern countries like the U.S. and China, but they sure as hell wouldn't be as big of a push over as Iraq or Syria.  Plus any invasion would have to involve the U.S., S.K., and China coming together with a joint invasion with all parties agreeing on the aftermath.  That's doable but not easy.  Until NK has full ICBM and nuclear capabilities we will probably just ignore them as much as possible.

Only in numbers and is not even that big, if you put Japan or England in front of them is like a Train vs 50 bikes, yes they are ''more'' but...

For all we know at least

Wrong, we do know.  Like Israel North Korea forces everyone to join the military for 3-5 years.  Their army is absolutely massive, and many of them are brainwashed into thinking they are on the right side.  They have 1.1 million active personnel (5th in the world) and 8.2 million in reserve (1st in the world).  There would be massive loss of life.

DJEVOLVE said:
jlmurph2 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

didn't they also steal gamers passords, credit cards  etc... This just adds to this doesn't it?

I think this is just Sony Pictures getting hacked right?

I'm not sure, it seems to be cool to f with all our systems. Seems there has been new hacker groups doing something stupid every other week.

It's just Sony Pictures in retaliation for "The Interview."

Around the Network
BraveNewWorld said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Because China doesn't wanted South Korea to get stronger (NK is so backward SK would actually become weaker for a decade from uniting) and the US now lacks the balls to tell China, and Russia, to shove it. China created the beast known as NK when they intervened in the Korean war as the USA was approaching the NK/China border.

Yeah, China cultivated North Korea to what it is now. They needed a distabilizer against the west and I still believe they have a hand in whatever happens in that country led by loonies.

Well except for this hack because I think its too shallow for China to be even interested in. lol!

Captain_Tom said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Ok I just read up on it. If this is really the case, what a mess. I say every movie company needs to make movies about North Korea, what a shit hole, sorry but the way they treat their people.

Mystro-Sama said:

Probably because they have China as an ally and I think Russia is too. Those 3 would be very formidable in a war, invading N. Korea would probably just be a death sentence for most of the world anyway.

DJEVOLVE said:
Captain_Tom said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Ok I just read up on it. If this is really the case, what a mess. I say every movie company needs to make movies about North Korea, what a shit hole, sorry but the way they treat their people.

LOL no sorry necessary!  Fuck NK!!!  HARD!

NobleTeam360 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Probably because they have China as an ally and I think Russia is too. Those 3 would be very formidable in a war, invading N. Korea would probably just be a death sentence for most of the world anyway.

China is NOT an ally.  I know they say they are officially, but they are in name only.  They would never, ever defend them.  Same for Russia, and don't even think that Russia and China are allies either.  They have always mostly hated each other.  The only reason they tend to back each other up in the UN is they don't want to be pushed around by the west.