By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Tell all your friends about VG Chartz

Im on it ioi

Enter the ICHC online Poker Cats Contest!

Around the Network

Why do you need more people to develop better features? Shouldn't you be developing BETTER features to attract NEW members? You got it all backwards. :(

Oh, and how exactly does more members == better data?  That ones a little confusing. :/ 

ok

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I will, I'll tell friends and family about it

I'm on it! Just let me know when the game database is ready. I'm a walking encyclopedia of the NES, with the time, dedication, boredom, and insanity to prove it!

Around the Network

I have told a lot of my friends about this site. But my friends don't tend to like computer games, the friends I do talk to about computer games tend to be xbox fanboys. But I will spread the good word

I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I've easily gotten 5 people to sign up, and tons of my mates now know of this site thanks to me, they hardly post and most haven't got an account, but it's the weekly hit count that matters I guess.

I got my girlfriend to sign up, is that enough :)

I got 3 of my friends to go on the site but they didn't register and now only one comes regularly but I'll try to get them to sign up and visit more often.