By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Tell all your friends about VG Chartz

we have lurker vs user close to 5:1

maybe we should just try to convince those people to join?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I got a few friends that might be interested in this site. I will tell them later. Keep up the good work ioi.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I don't really talk to people who play video games at school. They're so geeky.

DMeisterJ said:
I don't really talk to people who play video games at school. They're so geeky.

ROFL

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Hi ioi, I have a small blog in spanish for my country, It have about 1000 visitors per day, and I am periodically using Vgchartz numbers...

This is an example:

http://www.redondo.ws/tiempo/?p=1504

I hope this helps to get more people on this site, I know a lot of people sign in, thanks to the "Hablemos in español" thread.  

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I already got a few people to come here regularly... need to convince them to sign up.

I'm all for better data. There are too many web sites with industry interviews, reviews and crap like that. This site uniqueness feature it's is weekly sales data and the more accurate that data the better the site IMO.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

believe it or not but i've used vgchartz as a talking point in a job interview once. xD

I have been telling to basically all my gaming friends. Some propably visit here time to time. And i'm going to continue that way.

Btw. I'm having trouble posting. My mobiles Opera doesn't seem to want to post, although, it worked as good as always earlier today, and i'm assuming it's about the site. Edit: Had trouble. Started around 14.00 GMT, and this post was the first after that, i managed to post with the Opera. Page just refreshed after hitting "post" and every thead had 50% of the page size empty space between the page headline and first post.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I'm not a geek!

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

I did and now they block me :(.