By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What happened to Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei?

I hope it's still in developemment. I wouldn't mind if they decide to change the platform to 3DS, though. Both series are really niche, so a bigger installbase would help a bit.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Wooly World was announced at the same time, but wont release until 2015. I would think SMTxFE to be a more lengthy project, so naturally it'll release later, either holiday 2015 or sometime in 2016.

It was a weird idea that would've been neat to see come to fruition, but might not have ended up being the best game out there.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'd rather have a real new Fire Emblem for Wii U anyway, but sucks for those who waited for this. If the rumor is true, of course.

I didn't know NintendoLife sources 4chan.

Around the Network

Sad, but maybe they will make a full fire emblem game for the wii u now, I would be more excited about that anyway...

That would suck.

Darwinianevolution said:
I hope it's still in developemment. I wouldn't mind if they decide to change the platform to 3DS, though. Both series are really niche, so a bigger installbase would help a bit.

Also both franchises have releases on 3DS, but none on WiiU.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

It's still in development, only NintendoLife it's too dumb to source 4chan.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Disappointed if true, but let's wait until a source more reliable than some message board confirms it.