By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I own a Wii U with over 50 games. AMA

ninjapirate42 said:
SlayerRondo said:
Waiting for the price to go down significantly before purchase.

How low would you want it to go?

The $350 bundle with Smash, Mario Kart, 3d World and NintendoLand was a pretty good deal.

It's only a good deal if that's how much you value the games and the console. Like compare that to the 330 XBO. Games as well(whether as good or not is opinion, I'd prefer the Wii U games) but at least with the XBO you're gonna get great 3rd party support and games with a higher fidelty.

Like, if you look at November and October, including 3rd party games, the choice of a Wii U and XBO at the same price, IMO it's very hard to justify getting the Wii U.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
celador said:
What is the worst Wii U game you have played? There seems to be a fair amount of terrible ones

Ava and Avior recyclers. The title is something like that. Terrible game! Red Riding Hood gets a close second.

I just saw a video of that game and it looks like something that was made in Flash 10-15 years ago... -__-

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Are you rich?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

celador said:
spurgeonryan said:
celador said:
What is the worst Wii U game you have played? There seems to be a fair amount of terrible ones

Ava and Avior recyclers. The title is something like that. Terrible game! Red Riding Hood gets a close second.

What about worst retail?  Mine was Splinter Cell Blacklist, which wasn't really bad, just extremely average

I'm actually liking it, not as much as other Nintendo games on the console, but still I'm liking what I'm playing. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I only have a few games for my Wii U at the moment and I'm looking to get some over Christmas. What would you say are the top 5-10 single player retail games for the Wii U?

Around the Network

How many good third party games are there?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

arent you ashamed of yourself?

What's the best FPS you've played on WiiU?

What's your favorite eShop game that's not a VC game?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Why haven't you finished completing the N64 library while buying so many WiiU games?

Do you play with Pro Contoller, Tablet, or Wii Mote the majority of the time?