By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Zelda U be the only traditional 3D game for the WiiU exclusively from Nintendo

The wording is kinda weird, but I kinda understand what you're trying to say.. I suspect that Nintendo is working on a "true" 3D Mario and on a new Metroid game ( not necessarily Prime 4)..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I do think Super Mario Galaxy/Universe will happen. Would be a waste of HD for it not to. And I'd like to believe it could happen next year as Mario announcements always happen a few months before release.

What about a new Mario game?

mZuzek said:
ExplodingBlock said:

My bad, I misread what you said, so which gamecube title are you talking about then?

Star Fox Adventures.

I-I loved that game. It felt like there was some other game just like it, but didn't know about.

Eight years later, I played The Legend of Zelda.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Pikmin and Windwaker are both traditional 1st party and completely 3D.

Around the Network

Not sure how there's a debate about Super Mario 3D World being 3D. It's as 3D as a game can be.

Cream147 said:
Not sure how there's a debate about Super Mario 3D World being 3D. It's as 3D as a game can be.

True, their is an X,Y, and Z axis in the game making it officially a 3D game. But I know what the OP is getting at. (Even though he is wrong about 3D World.)

Basically the answer is a resounding no to Zelda U being the only traditional 3D Wii U exclusive, proven wrong in many ways.

I'm hoping we'll hear about a Metroid game soon! (Please Nintendo?)